Horizon | How to Mod Gears of War 3 Rank to 100, Unlocks Skins, and More!

Ive seen this answer in this thread…

When you mod rank, you must be at the dashboard, not in-game.

how can the data sync if your only at the dash board?

Before you mod it you must dashboard after you start up gears.

tks, never knew that, but i never mod the rank so didnt notice. so i assume this is only if you plan to do a rank increase vs adding any medal kills etc as that always appears to work w/o do that extra step

No its everytime, so your player data syncs properly.

How i can fix the onix medals?

when your onyx medal says negative number
ex. -4899/5000
This means you need 4899 ribbons for onyx
My advice is not to max out your ribbons and manually enter your ribbons
this should fix it

Guys, My horizon is not working? I run it and it says Offline, Can anyone help me out.?

Hi

I cannot lower my level for some reason. I am trying to level my level to 13 from 71. But every time I mod, it just stays at 71.

Any idea?

for some reason when i mod my things everything good and dandy but when i go in the match it shows my lvl 100 but the game freezez on me and idk why its started freezing after i modded the file

You try to set everything your ribbons and metals to a 4 digit number.

thing is now i fixed dat and i was in the match witht he lvl 100 but for some reason after i finshed playing the match it went back to my regular lvl any way to fix this ?

you are so f’d if you do this

Set your level to your desired level, then go over to were it shows your experience, and click the up arrow and then the down arrow.

Is there anyway set the amount of cash you start out with on Horde? Default is $1000>.<

Thank you this really helped

Changing your weapon loadout in-game resets the developer skins right ??

like from sawed off to gnasher

Yes, and you will have to re-mod it.

Thank you, I will try this out.

hey guys i was trying to add some experience and when i go back to the game… i was before on level 56 and needed like 5,000 points to level up to 57.!!! and when i go back an chek i was on level 56 with 0/40235 <-----all the points when back to 0. it this normal…anyone help me plss!! what should i do???