Horizon | How to Mod GTA V

How to Mod GTA V with Horizon

GTA V’ is a - free tool within Horizon, you do not need Diamond Membership to use it.

http://youtu.be/eh5nD531yUE

Download Horizon! (Click Image above.)

Go Diamond! (Click Image above.)
Diamond is $4.99 for 1 month (Recurring), $14.99 for 3 months, $44.99 for 1 year.
Diamond is £3.40 for 1 month (Recurring), £9.37 for 3 months, £28.12.10 for 1 year.

1. Move your Gamesave from your HDD to your USB flash drive that you are wanting to modify GTA V for.

Example

2. Open Horizon with your USB inserted into your Computer. If your USB doesn’t recognize, run Horizon as Administrator! (Download Horizon Here.)
Please only download Horizon from XboxMB’s Horizon page

3. The device explorer will show, located to the right of Horizon.

Simply find GTA V’ in the ‘Games’ folder and double click it, click ‘GTA V’ then, click the ‘Mod’ button located at the top of the device explorer.

4.1 Within the GTA V editor you can edit all three characters skills, money and ammo, including all attachments.

Disclaimer: Maxing out skills may drastically affect game statistics.

You can modify each characters money to a maximum of 2000000000, enough for… well, pretty much everything you could need!

You also have options for your ammo and to max your attachments.

And also, your character’s skills to your personal preferences.

Whist Horizon allows you to edit the main portions of Grand Theft Auto V, the editor also allows you to edit Game Values.

Within this part of the editor, you can edit your basic values such as, time played, number of missions passed and failed, longest killing spree, cars stolen, and also choose between if you killed a certain character in a mission, and lots, lots more… really, lots more!

On top of that, you can also edit more advanced settings, such as the stats for a mission, and whether properties are purchased or not.

Please note that save corruption may occur if do not know what you are doing! Make a backup first!

If you have any issues with this editor post in the section below, if you have any suggestions please also say.

Horizon Support
This is the forum to post in if you have any issues.

Horizon Suggestions
This is the forum to post in if you have any suggestions for this editor or other editors you would like to see within Horizon.

Notice: Diamond tool modifying for non-diamond members is strictly not allowed, and doing so can involve losing your Diamond membership permanently or temporary.

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s a free tool…I used it earlier without issue and no diamond…also what’s the disclaimer all about? Could you be specific?

What’s there to be worried about with statistic mods?

That is just what I was wondering when I saw that…

Nice tutorial.

Is max like 100? or 99999999999-e… ?

100 I believe, well only used it on special and that decreased like normal but from a 100% level not the 80% or what ever before you have it maxed but I think it messes with stats like distance ran on foot etc.

Also the tool is free, not sure if this is intentional but it’s free atm!

I think it will appear on SocialClub Stats.

Yeah the tool is free, also I made a tut for this already :smiley: but nice thread
https://www.wemod.com/forum/125-horizon-tutorials/152822-horizon-|-how-mod-grand-theft-auto-v.html

Your stats appear on rockstar social club(leaderboards), editing them majorly could affect how they show.

In other words, if you were a level 43 in Call of Duty and it shows on the leaderboards each time you level up, it would look weird if you jumped straight to level 53. If you kind of understand what I’m trying to say.

I have an Elgato Game Capture so if you want anything recorded message me I will be willy to help. A video for this would bring more people to the site.

Thanks for the offer, It’s all good though, I’ll be working on one later tonight for the XboxMB and my personal youtube channel.

Well what if you played offline and got a bunch of stats up then went online, they would jump also.

If you have played offline the whole time, you should be perfectly fine when going online for the first time.

I created a video about this you can use it if you want to.

gonna beat the game legit first lol

Thanks man helped me out!

well i modded my states **** it lol

Can someone please expand upon the disclaimer (regarding maxing out abilities etc)? How exactly does if affect the game? Moreover, has anyone done it (i.e. maxed everything out) and been fine?

Thanks for this tool too guys; you guys are the best, and the reason I am getting Diamond (even though GTA 5 is free). Great work :smiley:

If you max out all skills it sets some of the stats to like 265,000 or something crazy like that (Distance traveled on foot, near misses, stealth kills) etc, all attachments is self explanatory (Equips all available attachments to any guns your characters have), max ammo gives all your characters 9999 bullets for all guns :smile:

And how exactly is that a bad thing (genuinely asking)? Is it because it’s more likely to get you a ban, given that your stats are tracked by Rockstar Social Club and such numbers seem suspicious?