Horizon | How to Mod Left 4 Dead 2!

These have been patched and can now only be used offline with the TU’s removed.

how do u get a user settings

Uhh… hi… i’m new to modding for the Xbox360 and I was wondering… how do i get my L4D2 HDD on my usb… i know there is a usb port at the back of my xbox and a usb port on my PC but idk how to get My L4D2 HDD onto my pc… or on my USB… Please help me! Thanks :smile:

Go to system settings on your Xbox 360, then find Left 4 Dead 2 on your HDD. Move or copy your save to you USB (you might have to format your USB first). After that plug in you USB to your computer, Horizon should auto find your USB. On your device explorer, just find Left 4 Dead 2 save, and click mod package.

i have just tried these and they don’t work. sorry no go for me.

Always works fine for me.

Make sure you do exactly as the tutorial says step by step.

Can Any One Help Me??? Please

Please make a new thread if you want some help with this tool :smile:

I tried this, but I can’t get it to work. I moved the user settings, I opened the modder for it, but it’s empty. There’s no text or anything and it doesn’t let me type anything. The boxes are just empty. Could it be that it’s because I didn’t actually play before moving the user settings? I just sort of launched the game, went into the menu, then exited and moved the user settings. HELP!

2 Likes

the problem im having with mine is that in the save editor the configure box has nothing in it
it says i need to open a file so im not sure if i need to download an actual mod or something

mine keeps on saying l4d2_cfg_pri.cfg how do i fix this and make it workplz :interrobang:

also does any one relay read and answer these

:help:eu acabei fazendo errado,e agora eu vou colocar o pen drive para fazer de novo e nao aparece nada escrito,nem as configuraçoes nem nada,o que devo fazer pra voltar tudo de novo?

how do i activate the commands?

Neat, i’m gonna have to try this in split screen later.

mine only showscc_subtitles "0"
closecaption "0"
mat_grain_scale_override "1"
mat_monitorgamma "1.800000"
mat_monitorgamma_tv_enabled "1"
snd_musicvolume "1.0"
ss_splitmode "0"
volume "1.0"
z_wound_client_disabled "0"
did I doo something wrong or are these original settings

I purchased diamond account for left 4 dead 2 and when I follow the guide it doesnt show anything on the save data like that. Its only a instructions file.

Has anyone figured out how to do this online? Esp Versus mode

Solution to work:

Clear the cache Console.
Skip the LIVE.
Mecha in game settings (change captions and other things, controls etc)
Quit the game and put your save in the key.

Dai follow the tutorial here that will work.

ATTENTION: The update on Live blocking the cheats. I did several tests.

What do you mean by TU’s? I can’t get these to work. I’m not a total noob, I can see that they are console commands for Valve’s Source engine, but the game is ignoring them.

TU stands for Title Update. Some updates patches thing, and removing the title update will disable the respective patch[s]. If you have a xbox 360, you will find them in your storage.

Are you trying to mod the game on xbox 360 or pc?