Horizon | How to Mod Resident Evil 6!

thank you

Use the at the bottom right of the post :smile:

Hey all I am a fairly new member to the site. I went Diamond as I believe in supporting great sites. I downloaded and updated Horizon and have used it a few times now. I am defiantly no pro but I’m learning the ins and outs so far. However I can not seem to get the weapons, ammo or anything else except the skill points to work for RE6. I have tried numerous times. I am using Leon and his started Chapter 2. I tried Modding in the Assault Rifle RN and 60 rounds of 5.56 NATO rounds. Saved rehashed and all that, loaded into to my game, BLAMO just my pistol and knife. No ammo, no rifle. I double checked the link 4 times to insure Leon can use the AR RN and he can. So I really am lost on what to do. As I have read on the forums several are having this same issue. Any help or advice would be great, thanks everyone. I really do appreciate all the great tips and help I have read and seen here. Game on, and thanks again :smile:

Same here …there is something seriously wrong with it. I followed everything to a tee and nothing work. Not to be rude but I’m kind disappointed. Just purchased diamond package and first game I use it on nothing works.

Hi all. I also purchased Diamond to use this editor but I just can’t get it to work at all. Along with others, I really want to know what the three ‘Amount’ fields all mean.

All I did was add a Magnum to Leon and set Amount 1 to ‘7’, that max clip ammo on the gun. Just doesn’t show up. Added First Aid sprays, amount 2, and these don’t show up either.

Much as the OP’s guide is useful, it would be much better if it went in to the actual details of what everything means and what you can and cannot do. Some actual working examples of successful mods would also help.

I will update the OP with a more detailed tutorial soon, thanks!

Brilliant, thanks Hero!

I’ve been having more luck with it recently, using the inventory slots at the bottomof the list. Also replacing existing items (replacing grenades with guns seems to work every time) seems to get over problems I was having.

I’m now on my second play through, this time with Chris, and had him armed to the teeth in the very first chapter. Even managed to stick a couple of green herbs in there too, though my attempts to add first aid sprays failed again.

I also spotted a small error in your guide where you say that the button unlocks all skills. The button doesn’t, it unlocks the 8 skill slots that are available. You still need to individually unlock each skill if you want to assign it to an open slot in the game. Also, the slot drop down doesn’t set the number of slots - it lets you assign skills to the particular slot that you select in the control.

Do you know how to get the Skill Training to be used in the DLC’s that been out. Ive been tryin to get the Training Skill for Survivors, and Onslaught

I’ve gotten it to work if you put a weapon in one of the grenade slots. I got Piers to use a handgun because of this, but putting a weapon into the grenade slot makes it to where you can switch your weapon back… :confused:

:help:Do you know how to get the Skill Training to be used in the DLC’s that been out. Ive been tryin to get the Training Skill for Survivors, and Onslaught. Ive seen some people have it

+1

Forza Motorsport is a really good game. Maybe you should move to it.

At the moment no, sorry.

hi tested this editor out and you might want to note the following:

second and thirds amounts are for weapons that have multiple modes i.e second wingshooter, different grenade types for grenade launcher. notice this from a pre-exisitng save i loaded

to add ammo u have to modify ammunition not weapon as thats for its clip only

Not sure if the TU threw off this tool, or if we are just not understanding the use of each slot vs. what qtys will act as a item reset when loading. I’m still experimenting, just trying to add 1 first aid spray, but so far no luck with anything other than the skill tree stuff.

well done hero i liked your effort a lot thanks for sharing this with us…

So, if I want 60 or 90 First aid spray, I have to replace my grenades and Remote Bombs? (Leon)

yea ive seen a whole bunch of people with it

I’m going to try this tomorrow thanks hero

First of all thank you for the tool. I’ve gotten the skill points and the skills to work, but i can’t seem to get my inventory to work. I’ve read every post on this thread and tried every suggestion that i can and i can’t seem to get any of the guns, first aid, or ammo to appear. I’m using the first value out of the three and putting the correct amount of ammo in the slot for the specific weapon, but no luck so far.