Horizon | How to Mod Unicorn Cars in Forza Motorsport 4 using the Garage Editor

thanks can anyone lend me their account i just want the unicorn cars :anguished:

Anytime!
And nope, we canā€™t do that, it would violate ToS and we would get our Diamond revoked, sorry.

this sucks

Not really, you can still use many other tools, just not this one.
If you can pay $4.99 for one month, you can use the tool.

Itā€™s worth it, trust me.

Yeah man itā€™s only 5 bucks.

Just make a PayPal, sell something on eBay, get paid, then buy Diamond.

its does im only going to use it for the once and have to pay for it, i thought the whole point of hacks/modding that it was free! now being charged to just to do some ****!

Please calm down.
If youā€™d look at the Diamond page you can see that thereā€™s many, many extra things you can get with Horizon and site related with Diamond.

Itā€™s not that hard to get 5 dollars, do some chores, get 5 bucks, tell your parents to send 5 bucks to your paypal or have them buy it for you.

Itā€™s not that hard man.

Yeah itā€™s 5 bucksā€¦ Just use it ā€œonceā€ then cancel your subscription.

And look at Horizon, always up to date, and always the best because we charge for the good shizz.

Look at Modio, hasnā€™t worked in one year plus, and only good for the Game Save Sharer. And it was mostly all free if not all free.

Just ask your mom for 5 bucks bro, not hard.

works fine after the new update ā€¦ thanks guys

What I do on my computer makes more money than your parents probably do

i dont live in the shiity state whoop whoop :smiley: its Ā£3.20 but i dont trust people with my details
SO GET **** AND BUILD THE TWIN TOWER MOTHER ****ERS ! YOU ****ING FAT ****ING YANKING IM GUNA SEND A VIRUS OUT ON XBOX AND ALL YOUR XBOX WITH A 4 RROD LIGHTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! KA BOOM AHHH 911 PLANE FLYING LOL FUNNY **** TO WATCH

youā€™re hardcore, bro.

yeahh smoke weed everyday!

4RROD pluging A/V cable back in

I just became a new member. Iā€™ve been looking into unlocking the unicorn cars. I donā€™t have a computer just my phone. Is there any way I can still do it. Is there a way someone can help.

Unfortunately, you cannot.
You would have to be Diamond, have a computer, and have your save on a USB Flash drive or Transfer cable.

Sorry, until you Buy Diamond and could upload a save somehow you cannot do this.

:anguished:

So letā€™s say I get a computer tomorrow. And I buy the diamond membership. Does it show you the steps to take. Iā€™m not the brightest when it comes to computers. Iā€™m kinda stoneage I suppose. Lol

Yes it does, all of the information is on the first page, or click this link to see the steps:

https://www.wemod.com/forum/19-horizon-modding/116958-how-mod-unicorn-cars-forza-motorsport-4-using-garage-editor.html

:smile:

One last question. Every time you mod how much does it cost.

Nothing.
You just need to buy Diamond for $4.99 for one month and you will be able to mod as much as your want for 30 days.

If youā€™d like to buy it again, donā€™t cancel the subscription.
If you do, cancel it by going to this link:

https://www.wemod.com/subscriptions/

Hit manage on your currently active one and hit Cancel Subscription.

Itā€™s as easy as that. :smile: