Horizon | How to Mod Unicorn Cars in Forza Motorsport 4 using the Garage Editor

Wish I had Horizon :anguished:
ffs.

BANNED ???

Just so everyone knowsā€¦
DO NOT SELL THESE UNICORN CARS AT THE AUCTION HOUSE!

After putting up the auction, it is now "UNDER REVIEWā€™. So Iā€™m guessing in about 12-24 hours, Iā€™m going to be banned from using the Turn-10 online servers.

Butā€¦weā€™ll see! Fingers crossed

each and every time i try to move my saved game to my profile it says can not moved saved game data between profiles and on forza i carnt save the game in my profile to a device?

it says :
This item cannot be transferred between profiles.

i carnt seem to move it what should i do i have done this on a different gamertag first to try it out and it worked perfect but it was new profile and was originally saved to usb but i tried to gift myself a unicorn car and it got banned by turn 10 lol but my profile i carnt move is the only option a data transfer cable ?

I need some assistance please. After I modify and save my profile back to the USB I then move the profile back to my xbox hard drive and start up Forza 4. The game does not seem to recognize the profile because every time it makes me start a brand new game as if I have never played before. I followed the tutorial as well and I am a diamond member. Has anyone come across this before? Should I not transfer the save game back to the hard drive after modding? Please help thanks.

Make sure you arenā€™t using your profile for Xbox Live.
Make sure youā€™re using the ForzaProfile file, not your Xbox Live one.

Do you mind elaborating please? Do I extract my profile tomy computer then open that one and modify it? If so, does it automaticallyinject it back to the USB or do I have to do that manually? My first attempt atthis I extracted the profile on my thumb drive but I renamed the file duringextraction, should I have left is as ForzaProfile? Thanks for you help

I will most definitely. You move your ForzaProfile file from your Xbox to USB or use a transfer cable. Once you have done that, stick it into your computer. Once that is completed, open up Horizon. When you have Horizon open, go to Device Explorer and click the triangle to the left of it.

Once there, you should see something like that above ^.

Drag that into the grey space, double click it, or hit Mod at the top of the device explorer. Then you can mod your save like that. Once done, hit save and it should replace the current one. Then take your USB out of your computer then put it back into your Xbox.

Then play Forza 4 and enjoy your modded save!

thanks man.

I created a new game and then tried that. It worked perfectā€¦thanks. I will try one more time with my actual game save and see what happensā€¦If that doesnt work than I can just start over again. At least I will have the unicorns and wonā€™t have to constantly try and earn them by posting on forumsā€¦Thanks again.

Yeah man! Anytime! Feel free to contact me if you need anything else.

Enjoy Modding!

i cant mod anything it just shows me my stats

mine doesnt work either it wont let me mod it just shows me my profile

Please do not post twice, a Horizon Pro or Member will find your post and help you eventually.

On the topic of your error, drag your file to your desktop from the device manager in Horizon, once done open the Forza 4 editor and open your file from the desktop.

Try opening the file that way and modifying it, once your have modified it, save itā€¦ then drag the file from your desktop back into your device manager.

ive tried tht it says something about vip online profileā€¦i jus want the unicorns in my current garage

i did it with a offline profile and it worked but thts not where i wanted them

Follow the video tutorial below.

ive done this like 3 times haha

Upload your profile to Mediafire.com and send me it in a PM.

Iā€™v take a look at your profile and do it for you since your diamond.