Horizon | How to Mod Unicorn Cars in Forza Motorsport 4 using the Garage Editor

PLEASE HELP IT SAYS INDEX OUT OF RANGE WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ???

Do you have to have diamond for this to work cause it is not working for me

This still working now (11-16-2014)? I looking to buy diamond, can i mod my profile with 100+ hours and over 150 cars, or i need a fresh save game? I own all dlc, can i have some sort of problem because of that? And for Forza Horizon, i can get the unicorn cars too? For only adding the unicorn cars, is a risk of ban?

Yes, it’s still working, so go ahead and buy some Diamond! You should be fine modifying that profile as well. I don’t see any problems that would arise because of DLC so you should be good. For Forza Horizon 1, you can unlock unicorn cars, but it’s usually a high risk for a ban. You can’t do this in Horizon 2 though at the moment.

Ok thanks for the reply. So the ban is automatic, or they need to look to my save to see that is modified. I don’t have a gold account, so the only on-line feature i use is rivals, so can this reduce the risk of ban? And what features i will lose if i get banned, of both games. Sorry for so many question, but i want to be aware of the risks before doing anything. thanks for the attention!

Had a question. Showed my Dad Forza 5 for XB1 the other day and he loved it. Was thinking on getting him a 360 and Forza 4 for Christmas. There’s no way he could play the game long enough to build up to get all the cars he wants. So I plan on using this to set him up.

He’ll never play online. My question is, how does the DLC work. Will the cars add to your garage without buying it, or do I still need to buy it? Literally no chance this Xbox will ever see online for a game.

If I am correct when you buy the dlc and download it to your xbox, the cars should appear in your garage, I am not sure if you have to use credits or not.

I have successfully modded unicorns to my save. However, when I go to drive them all, three out of the sixteen are just NULL car: The Ford GT500, Lamborghini LP640 Murcielago, and the HKS EVO. Has anyone had similar problems or know how to fix this or maybe what I may have done wrong?

i tried downloading horizon and tried this but it says i need to become a diamond member to mod it. HELP ME

You need to become a diamond member to mod Forza.

Purchase here https://www.horizonmb.com/diamond

Hi, I’m new and Diamond is so worth it…it’s like buying a car pack for cheap…not to bump this thread but I have some tips I wanted to share.

1. Yes, you can get Unicorn Hunter Achievement. It won’t be instant when you load your save…get any car, in my case the S204, add some upgrades and when you back out to main menu the achievement will pop out. That is if your Xbox is set up to give notifications. If not just check the game’s achievements. You also Unlock in game badges for your gamer card.

2. Yes, you can have multiple copies of same car. Way to do it is to choose the car or cars u want in succession of a different model…so say you want 5 Top Secret Supras, choose different cars in between the list…so Top Secret Supra>S204>Top Secret Supre and so on. This way you avoid an error msg when you try to save. You can’t have multiples of said car after one another…it has to be every other vehicle. While doing it this way avoid the “add all” button. Throws proces off and you won’t be able to save changes to save. If you do by accident, close and reload your save.

3. Which brings me to this last tip. Always and always extract and keep 2 copies of you save. An original copy in case it corrupts and the second one is to mod and inject back to your usb. To keep track of what save is what change the name. I use Horizon to r&r and the usbxfat tool to inject it, and rename it back to ForzaProfile if previously I had it in my pc as ForzaProfile2. This last part is crucial. If your save doesn’t say “ForzaProfile” the game won’t recognize it to load it. Renaming your saves is to keep track of which one you are modding and Horizon will recognize it regardless.

Don’t gift or put up to auction!!! Do at your own risk.

That’s it. Hope it helps and I apologize if there is some questions.

Hi, I’m new and Diamond is so worth it…it’s like buying a car pack for cheap…not to bump this thread but I have some tips I wanted to share.

1. Yes, you can get Unicorn Hunter Achievement. It won’t be instant when you load your save…get any car, in my case the S204, add some upgrades and when you back out to main menu the achievement will pop out. That is if your Xbox is set up to give notifications. If not just check the game’s achievements. You also Unlock in game badges for your gamer card.

2. Yes, you can have multiple copies of same car. Way to do it is to choose the car or cars u want in succession of a different model…so say you want 5 Top Secret Supras, choose different cars in between the list…so Top Secret Supra>S204>Top Secret Supre and so on. This way you avoid an error msg when you try to save. You can’t have multiples of said car after one another…it has to be every other vehicle. While doing it this way avoid the “add all” button. Throws proces off and you won’t be able to save changes to save. If you do by accident, close and reload your save.

3. Which brings me to this last tip. Always and always extract and keep 2 copies of you save. An original copy in case it corrupts and the second one is to mod and inject back to your usb. To keep track of what save is what change the name. I use Horizon to r&r and the usbxfat tool to inject it, and rename it back to ForzaProfile if previously I had it in my pc as ForzaProfile2. This last part is crucial. If your save doesn’t say “ForzaProfile” the game won’t recognize it to load it. Renaming your saves is to keep track of which one you are modding and Horizon will recognize it regardless.

That’s it. Hope it helps and I apologize if there is some questions.

Hi. I am newb and purchased a diamond account. I followed the instructions and the game saved load onto the horizon app. The profile loaded and everything is blank. Am I missing anything?

I agree with your thought.Thank you for your sharing.

Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably.
rsgoldaz.com | fifacoinvip.co | zyy.com

Hello everybody,I am a new user here. I feel I have to share this post with you guys,about the topic…

Maybe I’m bumping this old thread,but I’d like to give my 2 pounds on the discussion.

First of all…for fanatec gt2,911 turbo and csr drivers (like me):

I have experienced that if you have a Fanatec steering wheel,and want to drive the unicorn cars the way they are meant to be,you must go to the settings menu (on “my profile”) and then go to controller (it will show up the steering wheel of course),and restore defaults. Apply it also to the advanced settings.

If you don’t restore defaults,if you don’t do this step, your wheel will basically act like a controller,and will feels exactly like steering with a controller stick.

Besides,if people have problems with horizon not detecting the usb,the best thing to do is to “unupdate” the usb device,by going to the system menu on the xbox dashboard,selecting the usb device (do not click on it,you don’t have to open the menu,you just have to select the “usb device” element) and then press X LB RB X LB RB. This is the step for removing the update on the usb key. Remove the update,and then go into the menu of the device,and select to the option “configure device for xbox 360”,or something like that…this option was removed in the latest system update,and so you have to remove it)…it is shown also here in this video:

configuration will of course format the device,so make a backup before doing anything.

After you get this thing done,the xbox will reckognize the device as “memory unit”. And now,your horizon diamond and your device are ready.

Hope I’ve been helpful.

Hello, I have a problem with Horizon and Forza Motorsport 4.

I’ve been looking for unicorn cars for a long time, and this program brings me the solution. I copy my Forza profile from Xbox HDD to my flash drive, make a backup in my PC, edit with Horizon adding unicorn cars and save. No problem.

But when I copy again the save from the flash drive to Xbox and start the game, Forza creates a new save, like it has no saved games.

Later I check the Xbox HDD an I discovered that there are two Forza profiles: the one I added unicorn cars (about 20MB) and the new save (only 8MB).

I know Forza 4 is a little bit old, but it still makes me have a good time.

Thanks.

PS: Sorry for bad English.

I’m having the same problem except it deletes my modded save.

Check if the modded save shows up as corrupted on your xbox.

Now when i plug the flashdrive into my PC it lets me go into forza 4 but then it says “Failed to load content”