Horizon | How to Mod Unicorn Cars in Forza Motorsport 4 using the Garage Editor

so i followed all the steps but it says i must be a diamond member to use this, did i do something wrong?

Thanks

not sure

Is there a way to lift trucks and lower cars?

Just for you peeps who don’t want to get banned.

1. Once you have added the cars go on Owner
  2. I suggest you ask from a person that has an Unicorn car from T10 who was the original owner. Take that Gamertag and put that as owner
  3. Under Owners put 2
  4. tadaaa, You got extra safety. Been using this method since 9 months ago :wink:

hey, i tried to download the app, but all it gave me was a program called “optimizer pro” and “reading Helper”.
do any of you know what this is?

what are unicorn cars

If I remember correctly, unicorn cars are cars that you can only unlock via certain events or given to you via the game’s developers.

its doesn’t work for me. keep getting this: String was not recognized as a valid Boolean. Help?

Post error code, screenshot so devs can look into to get it fixed.

well, is their a way to mod the game without having a diamond account?

How do I mod my game

Do I need diamond to mod games

I don’t have all cars :anguished: Where’s my Huayra and cars like that?

no me funciona me dice ke tengo ke ser Daimon member para poder kontinuar

I hate to ask but does anyone have an active diamond account I could use for like 5 minutes for this?? I’m a new user on here

yae unicorn cars!!!

hey there!! I don’t know why but this wont work for me :anguished: I have diamond but the cars wont load :anguished:

Do you get banned for doing this on forza 4 ??? please someone help

Please i cant save the file after i clicked add all it says der index ist ausserhalb des bereichs. er muss nicht negativ und keliner als die auflistung sein any german people who know how to solve the problem please help me!!!