Horizon | How to mod your Fifa 12 Virtual Pro stats

If you like, yes.

But if you make a new save and modify it again it should work perfectly, so I would do that if I where you.

But if you would like me to do it contact me on AIM.
(AIM in my signature; below)

For everyone complaining their pro doesn’t play like a 99 overall. Use a 100% accomplishment pro gamesave to mod. If your not 100% and you mod your pro, then get a accomplishment, your stats will reset to the minimum value.

i dont have any accomplishments in my virtual pro… thats why it reset the values i set when i mod my virtual?

Stuck. Horizon Pros are boss, and more specifically, Influence is.

Just thought i’d note people.

I have now updated the thread with errors.

So far I have added the “The index is outside the bounds of the array” error and more will be coming once I find them.

If anyone else has different errors from this current one can you please contact me on AIM and send me your FIFA 12 gamesave.

Thanks!

AIM: itzelevatiionz2

So it was the height, good job :thumbsup:

Error message: You have been restricted from using this tool for 3 day.

what to do ?

I have a serious problem, I connect to the server many times since my partner hize this to be.

:cry::’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(

You have been restricted from using the editor.

You have modded more than 3 saves, are they all yours or someone else’s?

Post here, in the ‘Ask the Staff’ section.
They can help you more, and may lift the ban.

Is This Tool Going To Be Updated? Because You Can’t Change Your Position I Can Only Be A ST. When I Change My Player On The Game To A CAM Or Something Else Then Re-Mod The Stats When I Put My Pro Back On The Game He’s A ST Again.

I’m confused, would I get banned for modding the same save multiple times? Since I want to change my pro, but I already did it 2 times - and don’t wanna get restricted!

You’re doing it wrong then, I can set my pro any position I want… In the game of course…

You may only modify 4 savegames for other profiles, on the third one you modify you will get a restriction notice saying ‘if you continue to mod more game you will be restricted from this editor!’, on the fourth gamesave you modify you will be restricted from the editor for a certain amount of time.

You may try and ask the staff to lift the ban but it depends on how many you have modified.
You can do that by posting in the ‘Ask the Staff’ section, if you are that is.

Sorry for being such a pain, as I don’t wanna risk being restricted for the tool… But when you say “other profiles” would this mean as long as I stick to my own profile, I can edit my pro an unlimited amount of time?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Oh yeah when you say profile, do you mean Gamertag or Fifa-Profile

As long as you only modify your stuff, whether that being savegames or your second or even third profile, you’ll be fine.

Just remember, if it’s truly yours, you have nothing to worry about.

Also, yes. If it’s yours you can modify it for as many times as you want, whilst you have Diamond Subscription! :smile: That only applies to Diamond Tools.

Thanks for your answer :smile: Was being really worried that I would miss out on playing other positions with these stats tweak :smiley:!
And yes they’re truly mine :smile:

Anyone have a 100% accomplishment gamesave? I used the tool but resets whenever I get an accomplishment because my guys a noob, any help or even a gamesave would be mega appreciated :smile: thanks

The Tech Game - fifa 12 virtual pro 100% accomplishments

Here is one from TTG. Uploaded by Sean himself.

I won’t understand well : when we have this : " the index is outside the bounds of the array" , what should we do ?
So will it be an update soon ?

Check this.

[details=The index is outside the bounds of the array]Getting a error where it tell you the index is outside the bounds of the array?
(Currently working on a fix)

This can be caused very easily.
This will happen if the players height is above 6.7".
A fix to this can be done by going onto FIFA 12 and editing your virtual pro players height under 6.7".

After done, you file is easily moddable again!

[/details]

I have 2 problems:

i ha ve my vp 5’2" but i cant mod anyway… Horizon say me always ’ index is outside the bounds of the array '…
and when i go to save the vp on horizon, i read a pop up: Open file first…

why?