Horizon | How to mod your Fifa 12 Virtual Pro stats

Try lowering the guys height to as low as possible.

How do you guys send gamesaves or upload them online?

I did all the usb modding and moved it back to hard drive on xbox.I looked at its acomplishments and it says 0 completed,but I am definitly modded.So I play a few 20 min career mode games and got alot of accomplishments there…All that did was drop my vp rating on positions modded.I guess I have to do the 100% complete accomp hack,then mod it!I wish there was a way that you could switch multiple positions on the pitch,because if you switch your position from mid to st or gk your mod will be gone?If ANYONE HAS A MOD SETTINGS WHERE YOU CAN CHANGE MULTIPLE POSITIONS ON THE PITCH WITHOUT LOSING MOD?PLEASE LET ME KNOW!THANKS

no as far as I know, it always resets the stats when you change your height or position, but not if you choose left or right foot,

‘’ I have 2 problems:

i ha ve my vp 5’2" but i cant mod anyway… Horizon say me always ’ index is outside the bounds of the array '…
and when i go to save the vp on horizon, i read a pop up: Open file first…

why? ‘’

Try to put the smallest size possible and the smallest weight.

It worked for a friend

Good Luck

I use a translator , sorry for my english

Anyone?

If you’re talking about how you transfer it from your xbox to your computer you would need a USB stick with more than 256MB… Once you’ve set up the Memory Stick you would just want to Copy/Move your Personal Settings over on the USB.

However if you’re trying to share it, I’m not gonna help you since that would be used for sharing with a friend etc.

how many times can you edit your settings file? as I am trying to get him as a striker of 89, but with his stats nearly maxed out and at the moment most of his stats are at 99 or 95 or 90 and he is still only a 85 or 86 lol

any ideas?

Does Horizon let you know when you have reached your number of edits for the settings file?

my problem is i’ve maxed all skills to 127 then after a few games and accomplishments my position levels have gone to default whilst the next tab is still 127. Does playing online and unlocking accomplishments reduce ur level?

As I’ve understood, you can do it unlimited times, as long as it’s only on one gamertag you are editing on… And I myself have been editing 5-6 times.

You need to have a Virtual Pro with 100% accomplishments… If you don’t it’s gonna reset to it’s original stat, for example:
If you got 127 in Ball Control, and you get +1 Ball Control, it’ll go down to [Old ‘Ball Control’] +1. And when I say old I mean the one before you modded it.

Is there any mod to get all accomplishments,as it’s a moot point to mod from scratch like I have if it resets after u unlock an accomplishment. Any help is appreciated.

There is no mod for 100% completion “mod” but there are many gamesaves floating around.

Here’s one from Sean over on TTG. Here

I’ve heard I will if I banned the per modding

There was no bans in FIFA 11 and they said they would, they have also said this about FIFA 12…

I doubt they will.

But whatever you mod, there is always a chance of getting banned.

so how the EA will ever find out … then yes would also be banned 100% pros

With FIFA 11 the tool wasn’t diamond, which to me would seem half the of FIFA community modded it.

With FIFA 12, no one knows yet.
But as of yet, no bans have been confirmed.

VP Banning | Se7enSins Gaming Community

If you actually bothered to read the thread, you would know he wasn’t banned for VP hack!
C’mon man… That post is so misleading!

Just been banned for modding my VP to 127.

Banned from all online fifa games including Ultimate team.

**** EA.

Yeah I know what you mean and you cant even play Battlefield 3