Horizon | How to Mod Your Forza Motorsport 4 Level and Credits

Pick a good song for my Zrueda? <3

ATB :stuck_out_tongue:

can someone give me money plz my gt is swab my nob

no

can someone buy a car off me for 999,999,999 plz gt swab my nob message me or inv me to party or private chat

thankyou but do you think doing this will get u banned thanks ?

You have the possibility.

Could someone please make me a Game save for Forza 4. That has 999999999 CD and the level 1. Please i would be very thankful if someone could do this for me. (: Please!!!

it did get me banned lol watever

DO NOT GO ONLINE WITH THIS MOD!!! YOU WILL GET BANNED!!! I modded last night and today I got a message from Turn 10 saying my GT and Xbox were flagged. Wish someone would have mentioned this yesterday. Thanks Horizon. This tool is useless

Itā€™s not totally useless

As with all Modding tools, you do it at your own risk!!

This is one of the best and most reliable tools out there (in my opinion) and I have used it on virtually every gameā€¦ except Gears 3 and Forza 4, as they are cracking down, but will use it on FIFA 12ā€¦ :wink:

They work really hard to give you something cool, you are not obligated to use itā€¦ Count your blessings you get alot of cool features for FREE, others charge you for everything!!

ohā€¦ you could have used a dummy account for the cash and sold yourself a car to your LIVE account

Rant over :worried:

[QUOTE=;][/QUOTE]
actually I bought a car for 80mil from a friend he and I got banned so ur wrong about using a dummy account to transfer money but I admit it was my own fault for getting banned and not the tool.

thats why you dont use your main account sillyā€¦ use like a free 48 hour pass on some random other accountā€¦ also dont do a huge leap like lets have 10000 one day and 100000 the next day. its just like halo you want to keep it legit so you wont be detected.

Apparently Turn 10 are keeping a very close eye on FM4, i have already heard several people not just banned for using the mod but who were greeted with a ban after recently modding FM3, i guess they must be doing checks when people import profiles over.

People blaming the toolā€¦ Ignorant people

Horizonā€¦ actually no other modding tool EVER made can protect you from bans. Itā€™s the risk we all take when modding a SINGLE thing. Some of us get lucky, others donā€™t. I modded 100M and havenā€™t been banned. That because Iā€™m not spamming the auction house to buy my friends cars. Those Unicorn Cars are ment to fish out potential modders. I buy my own cars and if my friend wants money, I give them the Ferrari worth like 10M. Also I modded mine to a certain level to make me look legit with all my money. I havenā€™t been banned from one thing ever for using this method. Itā€™s called thinking.

O.T. - Great tool Zrueda! Hope my $5 helps pay the bills :wink:

Like you work title ā€œCEO of Turn10ā€ :wink:

Thinkingā€¦Like my name lol
OT thanks for this if i ever do get the game ill be using this

cant wait to get this game xD thank tho

1st of all, you will get banned for using this online.

2nd, you can mod it for free, thanks to kill_sethā€¦
MxS Forza 4 Editor.exe

YES! Now you donā€™t even have to pay for your ban!

As an add-on to my post about how SOME (including Dazzuhā€¦ If he reads this xD < 3) people are ignorant for blaming the tool and saying how we got them banned. You know those Unicorn Cars are being sold by the Developers of the game rightā€¦ Hence the logo next to their name looking like the Turn10 logo? Iā€™ve seen a kid bid 999,999,999 on a MINEā€™s Skyline. Heā€™s probably already banned xD