Horizon | How to Mod Your Forza Motorsport 4 Level and Credits

great TuT thanks, keep up the good work :wink:

Why is there a tutorial on how to do something so simple? I mean I don’t think anybody is that ignorant.

Open > Edit > Save

Well everyone isn’t as smart as you.

It’s not being smart, its called having common sense.

there is a guy selling unicorn cars for over 500,000,000 he is a mod for turn 10, they are doing this to see if anyone bids over 500kk this means its a modded account, they are being sneaky on this one, this time so if modding give yourself very little cash and dont mod your xp that much :smile:

Thank you so much for the tool!

I will definitely use once I buy the game, used the Forza 3 tool for months and worked perfectly.

i cant get it to work. when i save it doesnt save. it says rehashed and resigned but you can put the game in and u have 0 cr. you can mod the file save it and open it back up and it says 0 cr.what am i doing wrong.

…If you’re considering this for online play I wouldn’t do it.

I made a separate profile, still tied to my live account but separate in the sense that my main file had my career and one was only for the mod. I bought cars with the unlimited credits, while offline, signed in with the mod account, put them in the auction house, signed out and on to my main account and resolved the auction to get the car in my main accounts garage to sell in game (not auction) to make back half the purchase price. Within 10 minutes, I got the message saying my account was banned from turn10 servers and all the online features when I was resolving an auction… Nothing’s been disabled yet but I’m guessing it’s going to happen first thing in the morning. SO, unless you’re only gonna do this offline, it’s not worth it even a little bit to try to use it online. It needs to be refined to be undetectable… My career was level 41, over 24 hours of gameplay, believable amount of XP, already had 2.5mil cr in game, and it was still detected so don’t believe the people that say don’t give your account 10 million cr if you’re only level 1, it doesn’t matter what level you are.

But hey, it’s your account and console that’ll be banned. Great mod otherwise:D:(

hmmm. i feel very wary of moding this now after reading the comments.
i modded forza 3 to 750,00,000 with no probs.
I do want to play this game online.
Do u rekon it would be safe to go to 10 mil or something?

i cant get it working reach credits only

have been using this from day 1, No bans, probably send out around 600 Billion Credits here and there and on the auction house. NO BAN.

Much love and good night

this will get you banned instantly i got console ban over 10 million cr in forza 4

yea me too i did almost an month after it come out with 50mill make in auction house so i thought i could get away with 10 mill nope ban instantly

no ban risks ?

With the new Update Horizon doesent works with Forza 4! He said Database Disk Image is malformed! Whats the matter??

i have 400mill been using it for about 1 month no ban i only buy off storefront, but i play a lot so i guess they see that im active and it looks real but idk thank god i havent gotten banned use the mod wisely dont just get it the first day and put that ur level 150 with 400 mill do a little everyday and you wont get banned : )

Rizzo is right, the Forza editor does not work since this update.

same here I got the malformed error. today.

hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Still getting this error, any idea’s? it’s on both of my profiles, try’d 2 different computers.

Thanks