Horizon Support | Ultimate Help Thread

Type of Problem: installer not opening.
Antivirus/Firewall installed: Security Essentials (turned) and Windows Defender (turned off, I think)
Errors: None

Double click the .exe and nothing happens.
Already cleaned up .net and installed .net 3.5.

Try right clicking on the installer, go to properties, look for the ‘Unblock’ button near the bottom and click it, then click Apply and then Ok. Now try running the installer again. Hope it helps.

^Perfect!
Thanks!

1 Like

I’m a Diamond member, and the new Horizon update stalls on installation. The green bar fills up halfway and then goes blank, and the installer does nothing. What’s wrong with this?

I’m having the same problem as secretclean it asked to update downloaded it and went to install but its hung up halfway through.

Type of Problem: Can’t inject modded .gpd file for GTA 5.
Antivirus/Firewall installed: Nothing.
Errors: Invalid number of free blocks detected while allocating blocks. (See image…

Small update: I noticed this only happens with the GTA5 gpd. When I replaced the FFFE07D1 file, it worked fine. I think it’s because the modded gpd is somehow slightly smaller or my profile doesn’t have enough free space in it for the modded one. Doesn’t make much sense though.

Update: after some thinking, I’m certain my profile is NOT corrupt because I unlocked a couple achievements recently while finishing GTA 5’s story. So I’m thinking it is your program at fault somehow or a 360 console update has done this. Small chance of something else.

Type of Problem: Crashing on Splash Screen
Antivirus/Firewall installed: None
Errors: None
Extra Information: Shows as incompatable

Type of problem Double click will not open
OS-Windows XP
Anti Virus/Firewall installed None
Errors None
Extra- Nothing hhappens

Type of Problem : Not Loading,
Antivirus/Firewall : avast. firewall windows does not see horizon
Errors : None
Extra Information : horizon is crashing in 3-5 seconds after startup

I’m having trouble using horizon to get my .sav files from borderlands 2 transferred into gibbed… I can copy the files from my 360 into the flashdrive, find my file on the flash drive, however when i try to extract and replace the previous .sav file it says error “The process cannot access the file E:\content\ … because it is being used by another process.” I don’t have any other applications open and I’ve even went into task manager to make sure there isn’t anything else running. I’d greatly appreciate some help.Thanks

When I try to purchase Diamond I always get the following error message;

I used 2 different DEBUT cards. But no luck. Need help about it.

1 Like

@Chris

1 Like

I need help it says an error occurred while writing back to the loading page please help! :sob::sob::sob:
(and it only works on castle crashers but for dragonball xenoverse it does that)

Hey, just need a quick answer for Halo 4.

A while back my friend gave himself all the armour unlocks in the game. He now wants to remove all the modded unlocks because he fears he may be banned when the game goes backwards compatible. How would he go about removing just the modded unlocks?

I suggested that if he were to removed ALL unlocks and then connected to Xbox Live, the game would sync with the unlocks he should have and fix it that way. Would that work? Or is he going to have to go through and individually remove all the modded unlocks?

Thanks in advance.

Type of Problem: still offline
Antivirus/Firewall installed: Firewall offline / no Antivirus installed
Errors: failed to connect to the server / horizon is currently running in offline mode

Type of Problem:
Antivirus/Firewall installed: Firewall offline / no Antivirus installed / started as admin
Errors: user account controll

he cant find my usb stick…

• Type of Problem: (Crashes when I try to use Game Adder)
  • Antivirus/Firewall installed: Malwarebytes and AVG
  • Errors: (The given key was not present in the dictionary)

Delete your profile and recover it.

error while injectin fatx:invalid end-of-file for file size 00000000 someone help!!!

1 Like

I would like to know why Borderlands 2 was removed from the Horizon edition also if you can would you tell me if I could ever get it back cause I manly downloaded Horizon for that purpose.