Horizon Support | Ultimate Help Thread

Norton

Disable it by doing this:

1. In the Norton Internet Security main window, click Settings.
  2. In the Settings window, click the Network tab.
  3. In the left pane, click Smart Firewall.
  4. In the Smart Firewall row, move the On/Off switch to the right to the Off position.
  5. Click Apply.
  6. In the Security Request window, in the Select the duration drop-down list, select the duration for which you want to turn off Smart Firewall.
  7. Click OK.
  8. Click OK.

Thanks so much that worked, turned off and then back on and now can mod, thanks ! do you know if i can mod forza horizon without ban in any way

All modding comes with some risks. With that in mind, I believe modding your credits, purchasing cars, etc offline, then going online would be the safest method.

I canā€™t promise your that this method is ban proof, but itā€™s safer in my opinion.

So mod about 25million and not connect online, buy all cars then go online, when all money runs out

Correct.

Has anyone done that and got it tested?

Iā€™m sure people have, but no ones posted any bans using this method yet to the best of my knowledge.

Thanks, have you tried

I just downloaded the older version and will run in offline mode.

I contacted Avast! about this and they havenā€™t responded yet.

Will my Xbox Live Account bann, when i unlock Achievements?

Just donā€™t go over board and use the time stamp system.

Thereā€™s a chance it gets banned, yeah. Every online modification (profile or game) has a chance to get you banned.

hey im having a problem when i try to open horizon i always get send microsoft error report idk wat 2 do it wont open at all

when i try to put a downloaded map in horizon it either says incorrect stfs or invalid signaturetype

What version of .net Framework are you running?
Go to Control Panel, Programs and Features:
Does it say what error report youā€™re sending for what program? Iā€™m going to guess Framework.

Try to have the latest for best results.

What do you mean a downloaded map? DLC can not be placed onto your profile nor onto your Xbox and to play online. Iā€™m unsure of what you mean by a map thoughā€¦

Type of Problem: Wonā€™t load on a double click at all
Antivirus/Firewall installed: No AV, Comodo Firewall
Errors: None

when I try to run horizon nothing happens, no splash screen pops up. The process will start then stop after a second or two

I have the latest .net 4.5 and 3.5.1 turned on in the control panel > programs

Iā€™ve also run the cleanup tool a few times + reinstalled

Type of Problem: It isnā€™t loading, it shows the round xbox logo then nothing happens after.
Antivirus/Firewall installed:AVG/Windows firewall (both disabled)
Errors: No errors, the initial starting logo shows up, disappears then nothing happens after

Type of problem: v2.5.7.1 will not read USB drive
Anti-Virus: AVG (turned-off when I run Horizon)
Errors: None

Very simple, Horizon refuses to read my Microsoft Xbox360 USB drive (Scandisk 16GB). Modio and 360Revolution read this same USB stick with no problem. Currently have Halo 4 saves on USB drive and prefer not to re-format especially since other programs can read stick. Any other suggestions?