Horizon Support | Ultimate Help Thread

Simply run Horizon as Admin.
If that doesn’t work, run Horizon without it plugged in then plug it in when it’s running.

Just tried your instructions, and it did not work. Point of reference, I always run Horizon, Modio, 360Rev as Admin.

Halo 4 sever keeps saying down after i got all the armor. Did I do something wrong?

No, the Halo 4 servers are probably down for scheduled maintenance.

Quick mod your spartan points and XP!

Very legit! He just did it to one of my dummy accounts and it works

hi i have downloaded this i am on windows vista and i have no firewall or antivirus software help needed please.

i double click and it does nothing.

Laura Xxx

hey i was wondering how to add your own xbl profile to horizon when you edit saves because i cant seem to find how and i have searched the forums for answers to no avail

just went diamond here need help it seems I still can’t login to horizon any ideas?

I believe there was a problem with avast real time scanning or something like that. Ill find the thread really quick.

I have kind of the same problem because i double click horizon and the loading icon appears but Horizon doesnt open. the things is it used to work perfectly before.

My problem is i cant transfer my Gamer Profile to My USB i wont preform its action

Hi,

I downloaded Horizon and became a Diamond member. The tool works great, but I have one question: If I want to add a time stamp to an achievement, it seems I can only go to 12 on the time. I guess this is because of the AM/PM system used in America, but in my country they use 24 hour system. Is there any way I can unlock an achievement at eg. 23:11:02? Is it just 11:11:02 or is there something I’ve missed?

Cheers for any help :smile:

Since you can not go over 12, then just set it to: 11:11:02

Thank you :smile:

No problem, enjoy Horizon :smile:

Type of Problem: Not Loading, error 740.
Antivirus/Firewall installed: Kaspersky PURE 2.0

Open Me

Unable to execute file
C:\Program Files\Daring Development\Horizon\v2\Horizon.exe

CreateProcess failed; code 740.

The requested operation requires elevation.

I have no idea how to fix this so please help!!!

I have updated the thread somewhat, enjoy!

Are you getting any errors? Also, if the logo pops up and disappears, then you may want to go ahead and locate and delete the following file.

C:\Users
ame\AppData\Local\Daring_Development_Inc .\Horizon.exe_StrongName_oj3dekulwqzgsr0yopf0ih1k4 ipdntld\2.5.10.0\user.config