Horizon Support | Ultimate Help Thread

Two quick questions:

1. Is there a place to change “Last Played Online” on a game in Horizon?
  2. Do I need to have the game on my profile in order to unlock achievements for it, or is there a place in Horizon/Internet where I can find the game, add it to my profile and then add achievements without having to have the actual game? Reason I ask is I got a couple of really old 360 games I want to add to my account, and they are impossible to find now being out of print…

To answer your questions:

1. There is no tool that allows you to edit that. To my knowledge that’s server sided and can’t be changed.

2. You need to have the game data added to your profile in order to unlock achievements for that specific game. You can do this via Horizon by using the game adder tool, it’ll add any game data within the database to your profile and you can then unlock any achievements for those games by using the achievement unlocker tool.

:wink:

Does it work with Windows 8

Yes Horizon works with windows 8

Thanks but it acting weird like the menu is showing up but i cant do anyhting with it.

What do you mean by the “menu” isn’t showing up? Could you elaborate a bit?

The menu shows up but i can’t do anything with it i can’t “mod” or whatever i new to this i don’t know what to do.

Could you maybe post a picture of the menu not showing up or whatever?
To take a screen shot, use this :Welcome to Gyazo : Seriously Instant Screen-Grabbing

im saying that the program is working but the menu for lets say gta 4 the things to mod so like ammo and weapons nothing is happening when Im pressing it.

Thank you. RE: your answer on my second question, I’ve seen that option in Horizon, is there a guide somewhere on how to use it? I’ve tried to figure it out, but there is no easy “pick from list” or similar option, it seems I have to import game data? From where do I do that? :confused:

No problem sir.

I wrote this a year or so ago so it may be a bit outdated and the image links are broken, but it may help you out a little.

[details=Open Me]The game adder tool is an extremely useful tool and is pretty simple to use. It adds game profiles to your game library that you don’t already have. The tool has hundreds of games available to add, so if your looking to get more gamerscore than everyone else this tool will come in very handy when usedin conjunction with the achievement unlocker.

To use this tool: on your Xbox 360 > Dashboard > system settings > memory >find what device your profile is on > move it to your USB > Extract your profile using the device explorer > open your profile on the tool > add desired games.

Layout of Tool below:

On the top userbar there is 4 tabs - open, save, game list and queue.

When you click game list it shows you a list of all the games available in alphabetical order. It also shows you the title I.D of each game as well as the gamerscore available with that game and how much achievements the game has that are unlockable.

There’s also a search function in the bottom left hand side to make easier to find a specific game.

To select a game to add to your library click on the game you want to add and select add to queue, it will add it to your queue along with any other game you have added.

Once satisfied with the games you want to add, click on the queue tab and you should see all the games you have added. You can remove any you don’t want and when you’re satisfied you can click add queue to profile and the games should be added to your profile.
Remember to save before you exit or you’ll lose all of your work. [/details]

It is actually quite simple to use, it may seem complicated but once you figure out what you’re doing you’ll see for yourself. Like mentioned above, you can search for games easily and add them to the queue, there’s no need to import any data, all you need is to open your profile, add games to the queue and add the queue to your profile and save, then voila.

If you’re still having problems, feel free to shoot me a PM and I’ll assist you further that way.

I can’t believe I had to pay for Diamond membership just to find out what the f*** is wrong with Horizon. That’s a ton of bs. Well, to get to the point… I’ve had Horizon for a while now, and I just recently started getting Error messages. The First I got was an Eroor 5: Access denied, as well as Setup was unable to create a directory. I completely uninstalled and reinstalled Horizon, but now it’s not recognizing my USB, even after wiping it clean, reformatting it via PC, and Xbox, and putting my Profile and game saves back on it. I am currently using Windows 7 Ultimate, Microsoft Security Essentials.

My PC just said it’s a corrupt file, and I need tro run Chkdsk on it.

Type of Problem: Not Loading
Antivirus/Firewall installed: Avast! Antivirus (Disabled)
Errors: No errors are given.
Additional Information: I have tried EVERYTHING. I’ve been searching these forums for days for a solution for this. I’ve uninstalled and re installed .net framework 3.5, 4.0, and 4.5 multiple times, I have deleted the user.config file multiple times, I have ran it in every single compatibility mode possible, and I have been running it as administrator every single time (right click and pressing the button to make sure). I have disabled my antivirus, and for a while, it was uninstalled before I put it back on (was delving into sketchy websites). I have searched all over the internet, and it seems like nobody can give me a solution. I’m just posting to check if there are any other solutions I haven’t tried yet.

Basically, I load up Horizon, the logo image appears large on my screen for about 2 to 30 seconds (depending on what compatibility mode i’m working in) and just fades away with no trace or sign. Horizon.exe *32 pops up in my task manager, sits there, usually somewhere are 70k memory, then just disappears.

Really could use some help. About to just give up on this until a fix can be created.

Is they something wrong with Horizon? I tried using it for Gears 3 save campaign and I opened the save file and I contiune to get an “Exception of type ‘System.OutOfMemoryException’ was thrown” error. Any fix for this?

Try signing in but it just dosent work i make an XboxMB account then i try signing into horizon with the account i just made and it says it is and incorrect username or password:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(:’(>.<>.<>.<>.<

Make sure your caps lock is not on and make sure you’re typing in the correct characters. If that doesn’t work, try disabling your firewall as you may not be getting a stable connect to the internet:

[details=Open Me]1. First off, click your start orb, .

2. You should now see something like this:

3. Click on Control Panel:

4. You should then see something like this:

If you don’t, go to up to View By: then select Small Icons, .

5. Once you’re there, proceed down to where it says Windows Firewall, .

6. Click on that then you should see this:

7. Navigate over to Turn Windows Firewall on or off,

8. Click on that, then you should see this:

9. On both, Home or work (private) network location settings and Public network location settings, set them to Turn Windows Firewall off, .

10. Run Horizon and you should be in online mode!

Note: You can enable these settings once more when not using Horizon, just be sure to disable them while you are.[/details]

You may also want to disable your anti-virus.

Hello everyone i was wondering how to hack black ops i have diamond i want to be able to hack it like modded lobbys and get 15th prestige and get gold guns any help?8)

You can’t do that with Horizon unfortunately, but here are the features you do have: XboxMB - Xbox Message Boards - XboxMB Diamond

it says that the firewall is being protected by Mcafee how do i change the settings for that