Horizon Support | Ultimate Help Thread

In addition to install error I have problem with discovering my console. I have ftp and http coneection but horizonmb does not see my console. Any clue how to fix this?

ps. I run it with admin privileges on win8 64bit.

horizon not working all it says is Horizon not working. windows is trying to fix. then does nothing WTF. I got a diamond subscription if horizons not working then im getting stole from.

yeah I just got diamond too any I cant even use it iv done everything I can I don’t know whats going on. I need help.

•Type of Problem: (Double click, unable to connect to server)
•Antivirus/Firewall installed: (uninstalled Antivirus, disabled firewall)
•Errors: (Unable to connect to server)

•Type of Problem: (Double click, Nothing happens)
•Antivirus/Firewall installed: Yes
•Errors: (Unable to open)

I want to know if the game adder allows you to play the games you add

•Type of Problem: (Double click, shows only logo)
•Antivirus/Firewall installed: (Windows Defender, tried disabling it, nothing happened again)
•Errors: (Edit: In compatibility mode of windows xp sp3 it shows the horizon logo and then the task stops working again.)

Type of Problem: (Unable to load saints row iv save)
Antivirus/Firewall installed: Avira
Errors: (file error - the given key was not present in the dictionary)

Okay guys, the solution came on its own. My internet connection stopped and Horizon launched greatly. Now every time I am connected it does not launch but when I am disconnected, Horizon launches. Cheers.

•Antivirus/Firewall installed: (Eset, tried disabling it, nothing happened again)
•Errors: When I double click, or run as administrator nothing happens. It Only shows the logo.

•Antivirus/Firewall installed: (Eset, tried disabling it, nothing happened again)
•Errors: When I double click, or run as administrator nothing happens. It Only shows the logo.

I found the solution! Jontho said, "Okay guys, the solution came on its own. My internet connection stopped and Horizon launched greatly. Now every time I am connected it does not launch but when I am disconnected, Horizon launches. Cheers. " and sure enough, it opened right away.

Type of Problem: Not loading. It says horizon for about a second then dissappears
Antivirus/Firewall installed: None
Errors: Nothing happens it just says horizon

Take a thorough look through this info, it should help. Good Luck.

To fix your Offline problem; do these steps.

Here are a few steps on fixing your solution.

Solution 1: First, if you have an anti-virus, make an exception for Horizon or turn it off. Also be sure to run as administrator.

Solution 2: If that doesn’t help then simply disable your anti-virus/firewall as they are usually blocking Horizon’s connection to the internet.

Solution 3: If that also doesn’t help, then go to C:\Users\YourPcNameHere\AppData\Local and locate the files Xenocode and XboxMB, delete both of them and start Horizon up again. Running as administrator obviously.

Solution 4: Right click on Horizon, properties, compatibility, run in compatibility mode, windows xp. Then start up Horizon and see if it works.

And for your “Stopped Working” Error; Please do these steps.

It is usually a .NET Framework error.
If you have .NET Framework installed I suggest using this tool .NET Framework Clean-Up Tool.
I suggest uninstall every version of .NET installed then reinstalling.
Download .NET Framework 3.5 required to run Horizon - .NET Framework 3.5

If all of that fails, try to navigate to C:\Users
ame\AppData\Local\Daring_Development_Inc .\Horizon.exe_StrongName_oj3dekulwqzgsr0yopf0ih1k4 ipdntld\2.5.10.1\user.config and then delete that.

I tried every thing that you said and my laptop is still saying that it has stopped working

Alright, so I’ve literally tried everything.

Whenever I select my file (have already converted through iso2god) it comes up with the rehash/resign box but all the options are greyed out. I’ve run as administrator, deleted and re-installed, put it back through iso2god, extracted and re-injected yet I still have the same greyed out options.

this was last port of call, I am stuck and want to download Thief onto my device but it keeps coming up as a corrupted file.
Even when I open it through package editor rather than drag and drop. No one online has a solution for this, help? I’ve changed my permissions and still can’t sort the problem.

Screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/qhho3mxmr/

If you don’t have a Jtag or RGH modded console then you can’t just add full games using Horizon and expect them to work/play. Only DRM free content can be added and played without issues.

I cant install the new update. Everytime says corrupted file,

System: Windows 8.1 Enterprise N (32bit)
Anti-Virus: ESET NOD 32

EDIT1: Can upload the Update to another hoster (mediafire, etc.) I cant download it the full update. I have no idea. :anguished:

EDIT2: Cant download in Google Chrome. In IE works :smile:

Type of Problem: Tried to download the new horizon 2.7.9.2 and the file comes up corrupt.
Firewall: Disabled-No antivirus
Errors: Keeps on saying Horizon has an update after i re-install 2.7.9.0 and when i try to update the file comes up corrupt.

P.s. I do have a diamod account so please help! Thanks

Ok, here’s the problem i’m trying to pay Diamond Supscription with Amazon thing but it says is always unaivailable

I have everything downloaded onto my PC to mod the Halo 4 Armor and When I bring Horizon up my HD device doesn’t show up as an option? It’s coming up on my bottom dock that it is plugged into my PC but It’s not showing up on horizon? Any advice? Also I do not have diamond.