Horizon Xbox 360 Modding Query

This (Horizon l How to Mod Your Xbox 360 Achievements, Avatar Color and More!) doesn’t explain a lot of the important details at all.

When modding achievements, what is the best method to do this, from console to Horizon back to console? I’ve tried a couple of things and I’ve been getting very weird behaviour with my profile ever since, making me hesitant to continue. Things I’ve tried:

1 - Place profile on USB, sign in to console, launch game I want to mod achievements in for a while, unplug USB from console (without signing out), mod achievement unlocks in Horizon, re-plug USB to console, continue playing for a while, then sign out/sign in again.

2 - Place profile on USB, sign in to console, launch game I want to mod achievements in for a while, sign out, unplug USB from console, mod achievement unlocks in Horizon, re-plug USB to console, sign in again/restart game, continue playing for a while.

Both situations cause the achievement total score to not update, or the achievements to be viewable on some parts of the 360 dashboard but not the guide, or the Xbox app/Xbox One/Series profile, and I end up just redownloading my profile on the 360 undoing my changes just in case it flags something.

How are you supposed to do it?

Also, as someone else said, how do you confirm/modify the millisecond value, as this is an easy tell-tale sign that achievements have been modded.

Please don’t necromance threads that have been dead for nearly a decade. I split your query into a new thread here. Hopefully someone who is knowledgeable in Xbox 360 modding will come along soon. :slight_smile: