How To Mod Your Dead Island Riptide Game Save

Can you mod my save God Mode/Modded Wepons?

Pm it to me and yes.

PM?

Private MSG.

Glad you spotted that:thumbsup:

This thread just made whats hot!

Guns are now modded, I love my colt with shock damage. And my sniper rifle aint so bad either.

i am getting an error when opening the save into elipse. it says - Invalid Package Magic: must be CON/LIVE/PIRS

i am very new to this so any help would be fantastic :smile:

Dude it wont load it stays the same but when i load it up in elipse and it says its all modded

Did you follow my video tut?

yea but used horizon instead

Make sure it’s a gamesave.

can you just give me a game save? ive tried everything!

Away from my system right now just make new player and try then follow tut.

i did that… twice

i was just wondering when you go to edit skills they are named 0,1,2,3,4 and so on what skills are linked to the numbers?

Every time i try to open my save in ellipse i get an error message saying “Invalid package magic: Must be CON/LIVE/PIRS”

How do i open my save in ellipse?

can i get banned by modding my save?

how do you attach save?

Not at all.

I did everything exactly how you instructed though your video. My dead island game didn’t get modded after all that. I replaced my file with the file from the mod save and that new file still brings up an unmodded file. I tried a new character to delete the old file and kept just the mod file. That made the file non playable…What am I doing wrong?

now its saying I don’t have the proper DLC for the game…so i download everything there is and it still says i don’t have the proper dlc…WTF