How To Mod Your Dead Island Riptide Game Save

Could you give me a couple of weapons that work? I’ve been putting some on but it keeps freezing so if you could tell me which ones worked for you it would really help dude:thumbsup:

Can you please post the tutorial video link again? I clicked the link, says video was taken down. Thank You

Guys we need to remember that the games not received an update yet so it’s gonna be laggy and very glitchy

I’d still say dise is the best dead island editor

Not sure why but I can’t drag and drop in Horizon as shown. I created 3 diff files and edited thru Elipse 3 diff ways and saved all them and the right clicked the file sent to the thumb drive inserted into xbox and the files do not show on the xbox-settings-storage- so how do I extract from the thumb drive on the xbox? and if I need to drop and drag the file to Horizon is there another way besides drop and drag that will work?

Thank You

Yeah i tried this, but it doesnt show up on my xbox, its only shows my first save, when i deleted the recent save and add the modded save, Nothing.
I have to make a new game. :confused:
Just had my friend mod me some weapons instead.

Although I am toying around on what items to add without freezing my game via trial and error

When you’re extracting your save, be sure to extract the entire save package and not the files inside the package. Also each character/save will come up as their own individual saves. When you’re done modding, save it in the modding program, than close the mod tool before injecting the file back onto your flash drive. I find the best way is to simply right click the Dead Island Riptide directory on the flash drive and select inject. Than choose your modded save.

Also modding too many things in unsupported ways will pretty much destroy your save.
As far as the skills, I don’t know the individual numbers, but beneath the number charts, there’s a bar where you can select the character than unlock all skills, max skills, and max all skills. I would not advise using the third option as it gives you all the skills from all the characters and isn’t handled too well.

Weapon power however is determined by variable numbers. So you can’t manually adjust a weapons power and stats like in the previous one as they will return to their normal values. Instead fiddle around with the random button next to variables to get something you like. Here’s a great lvl 70 orange high atk variable #. Just copy and paste this number into the slot: 1,756,491,316

everything works fine except that i can’t add items to my inventory cause for some odd reason they show up invisible… anyone else notice this issue? :confused:

Seems awesome, thanks!

How To Mod Your Dead Island Riptide Game Save

yes u can u can give your self max ammo and u can add what ever weapon u want and also make them unbreakable

what is cheat mode for profile modding dead island?

Nice tutorial.

Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much man
:thumbsup:

i’m getting an error that says specified cast is not valid? what am I doing wrong?

Can you please help me? I can’t even download the ellipse. The link to download it won’t work. PM me for an answer, please?

IT gives me this error

Web Acceleration Client Error (504) - Suspected Satellite Link Outage
The satellite link was not operational when the last web page request was made. Possible causes for this include recent changes in weather conditions or equipment problems in the Network Operations Center. Trying again at a later time may result in restored service due to either improvements in the weather conditions causing the service outage or rectification of a network problem in the Network Operations Center. If this problem persists, please contact your service provider for additional assistance.

New to all this, your step says, “2 Open Horizon and find your Dead Island save game and extract to your desktop.” How do I find the Dead Island save game?

You need to move your save to a configured usb flash drive on your 360, and then it will appear in the games folder in the device explorer in Horizon. Now you can extract it to your desktop so you can mod it.

Thanks, my current game is pretty much just a paddle, is it still ok?