How to put Games on Demand and DLC onto Hard Drive using Horizon

Will it work with games that arnet even on GoD?

no because games that aren’t GoDs arent the same format. Theyre ether in .ISO which you make discs for but you need a flashed xbox or just raw files which you can not use unless you have a jtag

hey i don’t know if this has been asked somewhere else but i was on xboxiso and i saw all these methods to sign in and all that crap. do i need that while using horizon because i know i can change the profile for a file with horizon when injecting it.?

im not quite sure what youre asking

please try and add a little more detail of what youre trying to ask

[details=Open Me]Skyballa10’s method: (seen around the internet already :p)
Step 1. Sign in the banned profile
Step 2. Wait for the gamer pic to come up above the sign-in box.
Step 3. As soon as it comes up hit the guide button. You have to be really quick or you will get signed out.

Easier way. Do the above steps on the dashboard. Wait for the gamerpic to show up on the right behind the sign in screen and hit the guide button.

Step 4. When your logged in, start the GOD game and it will ask to sign in.
Step 5. Hit sign in and then y to create a profile
Step 6. Press the guide button to exit the create profile screen.
Step 7. Sign out of the banned profile and into yours! Your done!

Dlc steps.
Step 7 (alt). In the process of finding a fool proof method

Dont forget to +rep

DLC Tested and working with this method (pm with working DLC)

Black ops

(skyballa10)
First Strike, Annihilation, and Escalation. Zombies 2 controller method, 1 controller not working (Vosh)

(ill3gal )

1. sign in your profile on control 1
  2. load black ops up to where it says xbox live in multiplayer.
  3. Sign in bigc profile with skyballas method. Sign out immediately.
  4. Sign in ozzy profile normally and sign out immediately.

Halo: Reach DLC

(Demonoidmaster)
still works… but you need to start up the game first, then go to forge or custom games… sign in with the modded profile on a 2nd controller (using the new trick skyballa found) and select any map from the Noble or Defiant map packs and play it.

Red Dead Redemption

(Skyballa10)

2 controller method tested and confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicore
Confirmed Working, you gotta press the guide button after like 2 sec.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masonny
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I FOUND THE G SPOT BABY

I did this right from the dashboard as well, not even in the game lib…

What you do it repidly press y like before, but RIGHT AS THE PROFILE PICTURE comes up press the guide button, and i mean the SECOND it comes up. :slight_smile: Im glad we could work together sir… :stuck_out_tongue:

Also: This was for the reach profile. You should totally include me in the first post… I found dat xbox gspot

Third edit: Seems to be more reliable at the game lib screen as you have done before…
Quote:
Originally Posted by DescentChilla
Really easy to do [Germany works ]
Credits to the original poster of course this is the '‘yo wthell it won’t work guide’:

Step 1: You are in the Dashboard with all profiles signed out.
Step 2: Press the Guide Button and select the MODDED Profile. Attention!:
Step 3: While the profiel is signing in, you see that white window saying, Signing In -
Keep an eye right above that window, where normaly the Gamerpicture is.
Step 4: Right when the Gamerpicture appears you press the Guide Button again!
Tip : To this point you shouldn’t have pressed the Y Button once!
Bonus : Right when the Gamerpic pops up you see the Live Menues in the background!
Step 5: Go to the Game Library and select the game you want to play.
Step 6: Now a window will pop up saying - Log In with a profile that bought this game.
Step 7: Select Sign in, but DO NOT sign with any profile, but press the Y button to create a new profile
Step 8: After you pressed Y in step 7 press the Guide button again.
Step 9: Now you should be in the Menu of the game, press the Guide button and sign in with your REAL profile
Step 10: Have fun and enjoy this as long as its not fixed

Hope this helped!

Tested in Germany with [Black Ops] from [BigC]
[/details]

when injecting a GoD into my hard drive do i need any of that or is it just going to show up on my profile??

You dont need to do any of this while adding into horizon because you cant. These are methods to get profiles to work to play certain things. You do these steps after everything has been injected and youre on your xbox playing the Game on Demand or DLC.

This tutorial is all you need to do to inject a Game on Demand

O ok i thought this was for the entire thing. i still need those tutorials then.

For DLC, do I open the DLC folder and inside is a bunch of files and I just drop them in?

yeah they are in the folder titled 00000002 and there should be files. just drag to HDD

sorry im kinda new to this where can i download games on demand games

from the thread in my Sig

do u need a jtag to do this

No, if you buy Diamond, there is a huge thread by Aden with a massive list of free Games of Demand.

um ok thamks

non diamond members: http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1568308

thats probably about 1/10th of what i have on my thread and i have all of those but like 2 >.<

Cool.

This won’t get you banned?

So far, the people that have done this, on this site, no one has reported being banned.

Well he explained how to put GoD on your thing, but what about DLC? like map packs…