How To Tell If Your Xbox Is JTAGable

mine i havent done anything to it the kernal i 9199 whats that mean

mine i havent done anything to it the kernal is 9199 whats that mean

Really nice tutorial.
I might get a jtag eventually and this will really help me to decide whether to buy one or make one.

It was C&P?

thanks for this
im sure i had a kernel of 7000 or something close to that then i looked again and now its changed to 8955

thanks for this
im sure i had a kernel of 7000 or something close to that then i looked again and now its changed to 8955

i have an xenon any help also has 3 red rings and cant get rid =(

I have a Jasper.

Um i was just wondering is there no other way of JTAGING your xbox or still flashing it if it was made after that date???:help:

This will come in handy all the time :smiley:

nice!. can be helpfull to some people

what about mine?

Your bump wasn’t helpful.

Your post wasn’t needed. PM a staff member. However, this is stickied, therefore, it’s fine.

I doubt I’ll be getting mines done, since I have upgraded my dash to the new one

my xbox 360 manufacturing date goes before 2009 but the dashboard version is 2.0.13599.0,is it Jtaggable?

Pretty sure it isn’t because your on the newest, most updated dashboard (non XBL employes)

So I was wondering, I have the same problem as that last man (2.0.13599.0). Is there any way to downgrade or be able to make it work?

No, you can’t downgrade your dashboard if your past the 7xxx series, and if you try it will just brick your xbox.

So, basically I will never be able to jtag my xbox?