How To Tell If Your Xbox Is JTAGable

Nice, Copy And Paste

I have JTag, but i was going to JTag my mates console. It was made in 2007, and has latest dashboard, so can i reset the xbox to factory settings, to be able to JTag the xbox?

Heyy I have an already J-Tagged Xenon chipset with a jasper jtag setup (Lol my friend [who sold it to me] had no idea how much more simple it was to jtag a xenon than jasper!), and the ANA chip is broken!!! Help!! Anyone know how to fix?

hey does anybody know if they could give me 10th on mw2 with all titles and emblems then i would thank u forever!!!

This is a thread for learning about jtags not about can I has mw2 10th

i dont know but i hav a menu on ma xbox and it has cod 6 cod 4 and cod7 and cod 7 on it so i can hack whenever i want but i cant hack myself but i can give u 10th so if u wanna Il give 10th:thumbsup:

mine is 13604 is this one j tagable or no i am sorry im new to modding. please private message me or

No it isn’t jtaggable.

Did the OP make this tut? I thought I saw it somewhere else.

Would this be Jtaggable? I got it from microsoft a while ago and it looks like a jasper HDMI-
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Well, it’s definitely a Jasper, but there’s no way to tell if it’s JTAGable just by looking at the PSU outlet. What is your kernel?

I’ll have to check in two weeks when I return home :anguished:

OMAIGAWD IM SO EXCITED NOW! I have an elite and an 06 pro. gotta fix the pro now

I got the Xbox Slim from 2010 no way to JTAG it?

Damn thanks! i was searching for this

I have a good feeling you are trying to boost your post count for giveaways…

Exactly :smiley:.You have good feelings m8.

And I just want to improve didnt be here for ages time to be active

thanks

[size=35][size=25]Hai everybody
my xbox is manufactured at 2008 >>>> can be jtaged " that’s ok"
and its kernal is above 8498 it is 2.0.1xxxx.0 >>>> " to stop hack"
what does that words mean???

Please reply… and thank u verrrry much for the post it is too helpful…
:thumbsup:[/size][/size]

Too bad;
DASHBOARD VERSION: 2.0.16202.0

Anyhow; thanks for this post, pretty useful! Actually helped me in not wasting my time!