Humankind Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Since Humankind pushed out an update, the easiest way to get WeMod to work is by starting the saved game first through Steam, move a unit, then activate the mod. Starting the game through WeMod only locks it up during loading.
-My game, my rules!

please update @MrAntiFun <3333

Please do! :slight_smile: Infinite movement doesnt work anymore after the new update.

Hi @MrAntiFun, thanks for working on an update for the game. I was wondering if it was possible to get a one turn build cheat for the trainer? Where production on a city gets filled and / or over max to complete all building progress? Thanks for consideration.

Infinite movement still doesnā€™t work for me. Anyone else?

Edit: Actually, it only stops working when picking up food in the Neolithic Era.

Edit:Edit: When crossing rivers.

Anyone else having problems with the money cheat not working?

just using the trainer causes all technologies to be researched instantly ever since the last update. so sad :frowning:

1 Like

Sorry @MrAntiFun. But the new mod also have lots of problems.

1. Game became lag. Before this no problem.
  2. The app detected that the app itself is not suitable for the new updated version of the game.
  3. Not all mods are functioning.

I would appreciate it if you can fix this soon since i love this game so much. Thank you! :pray:

1 Like

I was wondering, if you guys will ever include the ā€œall strategic/luxury resourceā€ option? Iā€™ve noticed that this was an option in the Fling trainer but its not offered here.

Game updated and most of the mods are now broken - from what I can tell unlimited battle attacks and movement may still work (untested but they turn on.) All others cheats Iā€™ve tested either refuse to turn on (unlimited health, movement, 1 hit kill) or donā€™t work (set money, influence.)

2 Likes

Same here; Iā€™m getting nothing right now. Havenā€™t tried battle attacks yet, but unlimited movement doesnā€™t work even though it turns on.

Some mods donā€™t work, I see an update for epic/Xbox but no steam. Will there be a steam update coming?

There was a game update today so I think the recently released trainer update is running into issues. Some of the mods I tried worked, for example, set veteran level and set influence, but after using them, the game became sort of unresponsive. Could select a unit but not issue move commands or anything.

5 Likes

Tried it, and I canā€™t do anything in game, I have a unit that I canā€™t move or do anything with. And Iā€™m stuck there. All Iā€™ve activated is unlimited health and movement.
And deactivating it doesnā€™t solve the issue.

6 Likes

Same as me, comes up as a decoy unit and canā€™t move or do anything. Just checked and just pressing the play button without turning on any mods freezes the units and slows the game down massively

5 Likes

As others have stated, enabling any cheats or even just activating wemod seems to completely break the game. Armies load as decoys if the trainer is already running when loading a game, or become non-responsive if you load wemod while in game.

3 Likes

Hi Mr AntiFun, since the update is coming for this game, could you make the Influence and Money to stay null without needing to set them everytime they goes down ? That would be very useful . Great mods btw !

Set money, set influence and set research points not working.

They seem to be working for me? It doesnā€™t change immediately, but itā€™ll update after a certain change. For example, I set money to 5k and press set, and it still showed ā€œ0ā€ but after I chose a tech to research, it updated to 5k.

Tried it too, and I couldnā€™t make influence, gold and research work.