Humankind Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Needs update thank you

2 Likes

Agreed, needs an update after the last patch.

Needs to be added to update queue please

Hello! :slight_smile:

We do not take update requests on the forum. And the queue is updated automatically depending on the popularity of the game currently within the community, after WeMod staff have tested the trainer to see what the update broke and how.

Learn more: Game Queue - WeMod Support.
And: How do games get picked? - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Research Points Not working, first showing 1 to go, after turn back to 12 turns to go

1 Like

Hello! So if this is alright, i’d like to request a cheat in the Trainer, So you can use the money option for this, but it does get tedious and also eventually you wont be able to instantly build cities because the limit on the trainer for money is 1m (P.S The Max amount of money ingame goes over 1m, idk how much but it does, since i’ve seen it.) So the Problem is basically when you keep Buying out things you build. the price goes up, i would like to request something to Change this, maybe to set it to 1 or something, And Or add a thing so you can set the Industry here (Marked in Blue), which will make things faster instead of having to wait multiple turns.

But honestly the money thing (marked in Red) would be better, since the game has a Turn Limit… so yeah, Please and thank you For Reading, and Hopefully this gets added! Please and ty again!

What do you mean then what’s the point paying for this if the cheats in the trainer doesn’t even work.

Okay before i begin my reply to you, i read your message and to me it sounded like you were trying to be rude, thats just the way i read it.

Now, First off i’m gonna have to say please do not be mean to Ravenfyre or any staff, its not nice to do that.

Second off, Most of them i actually use actually work, and for the ones that don’t this is why we have this discussion to report bugs so they can be updated, I’ve put a Few screenshots down below, for ones that work that i use, and how to use them properly (How i do anyway) Hope this helps you, and if your message was not meant to be rude, then sorry, but if it was then i stand my ground as i do not tolerate people bullying others, please and thank you for reading!

For red you either have to Activate it and it works, if it doesn’t then you need to update your city, you can do that by pressing Balanced Policy and changing it to anything and then back, You can do that by trying to build something and then canceling it, P.S For Set Settlement Pop, you must Click balanced policy and change it to anything and then back, i learned that and thats the only way i know how right now.

Yellow is for i do not know if it works, however there is a kind of a work around i have, Set your settlement pop, and then put them on science, still it will take a few turns but it will be less, just play the game and use your settlement cheats where you can and you can get science faster, and plus i think it does still kind of work.

Blue is that you must either reload your save or go into next turn.

The last screenshot shows you where to click.

And one last thing, if your message was rude, and somehow this did not help you and your wanting to scream at me/yell at me/complain at me/be mean to me/harrass me/ Then please direct your attention to your nearest pillow and do it to that instead and then try to follow the directions, but if that still doesn’t work, then you may reply to me and ask for me to clarify, however i will not if it contains any yelling or any of the things mentioned above, Thank you!

lol.

1 Like

Agree, I have the same problem when I am going to explore the construction.

1 Like

Click the links given and do some further reading before jumping straight to the reply button, please. Both explain clearly how, as a Pro member, you have the power to get trainers pushed further up the development queue.

This is a democratic system. There’s nothing WeMod can do if the community democratically decide other games should be updated before the one you play, except to respect their decisions.
I also use my spare personal free time to post free games in the Giveaways section of the forum, specifically so that those waiting for updates still have something to do while waiting for democracy to do its thing (and to help those who struggle to afford their gaming habits). There’s at least 1 free game a week posted there by me, usually about 6 free games a month on average.

Please make sure you fully research how a product works before deciding to subscribe to it to support its development. Trainers for actively popular games will always be updated in due course, but exactly when depends on the community itself, not the WeMod company. :slight_smile:

1 Like

can we hv unlimited resources ?

I would ask you to add construction in one turn :slight_smile:

@Stanly95 We already kind of have that, you can finish construction of anything instantly with the buyout button, if you can’t buy it with money, get the Forced Labor Research, its one of the first ones and it allows you to use population to speed up construction, then set your populaton and There you go. However if you speed up a lot of things or i think if you construct a lot of things, then the price of money / pop (not sure about population) will go up, Read above to see Buyout button, i posted about this already above for a cheat request, Please and thank you for reading and i hope this helps you!

Edit: i Edited this cause i was trying to reply to Happy Pencil, but i think i didn’t click the right thing, then i saw a way to @ people, so i did that instead.

@terrancekhwu Hey, so i don’t know why you are asking for this cheat tbh, we already have this, you just have to click like 3 buttons or well it depends on what you want, but there is already Set Influence, Set Money, Set Population, Set Settlement Stability. And stuff like that, a Unlimited Resources cheat is really not necessary in my mind, well if your talking about adding 1m or whatever of each resource with one button i mean, that just doesn’t seem Necessary in my mind.

Hope this helps you, please and thank you for reading!

No fog of war cheat gives all the discover achievements to the AI enemies too.

1 Like

Hi, I was wondering if its possible to get a no pollution cheat? I think pollution is ruining the game at its current state and it would be nice if we had a cheat option to essentially turn it off so the game doesn’t force an end. Not sure if possible but I appreciate any replies here!

anyone able to get research working? it works for me during the first and second era, but then nothing.

1. Make sure nothing is clicked
  2. Click Capitol
  3. Set Research Points, Add Gold, whatever
  4. Add something to your build queue
  5. Check your Science tree, should now show updated Research Points
  6. END TURN

I completed all research for an entire era in one turn this way. Alternatively, I added Research Points as stated above but they did not show up on my tree (showed 4,205/turn), but they were added anyway. Ending the turn had same result, everything queued up got researched.

The same is true with adding Gold and Population (say to buy out Wonders). Usually won’t take immediate effect. Solution: add something to build queue and move it in front of the Wonder, buy it out, and suddenly you can now buy out the Wonder with your increased population.

Hope this helps.
Jim

ahhh thank you. that made it work.

Currently I think the only thing that’s honestly missing is an unlimited resources option as the strategic resources in this game are very scarce in it’s current state

1 Like

haha look first off it is customers right to complain or compliment. if i’m happy about my purchase i will be nice if not i wont so if you think i was rude then u got some weird problem my man but what i did was to support peoples request, to my knowledge he said that they wont update if the game isnt popular or some sort that made me say something because they don’t fix some of the other games trainer and they doesn’t work you may think its some but still if they doesn’t work ,it means it doesn’t work and they don’t even reply to those games discussion or requests, that made me kind of ,off u see. Second i am well aware about this trainer (and i see that you tried to get me angry, shame me or something its cute that u tried so hard) and look, learn to chill please.

1 Like