Humankind Cheats and Trainer for Steam

you’re right, research points doesn’t really work on later eras

Your telling me to chill, yet you made a rant.

Second off, you don’t need to be rude to people, it doesn’t get anything faster, it doesn’t help anyone, and it doesn’t make people like you.

Third off, the cheats do still work, the ones i use, all work, and those are the ones that actually matter the most in the trainer, i put a screenshot already above in the discussion for which ones work that you can use, and how to use them, look at that.

Forth off, the way they update things is by a Queue, which you can use Boosts, which you i think get monthly or so, and you can boost a game to get it faster in the Queue.

And last of all Fifth off, i wasn’t trying to make you angry believe it or not, i just do not tolerate bullying of any kind or rude people, i felt your comment replying to Ravenfyre was rude, therefore i replied to your comment asking you not to be rude to them or anyone on the community, and i’m going to ask again, since its against the rules i’m pretty sure, and its not nice. Please do not be mean/disrespect anyone, or the staff on wemod, Thank you. and i hope atleast one of my ‘offs’ above helped you.

Please and thank you for reading, Hope this helps in any way, please do not be mean to wemod staff or anyone on the wemod community, thank you.

P.S Yes a customer does have the right to complain, but do you have to be mean about it? no.

Hope this helps.

Just started using this, its been working great. Though for some reason the money cheat stops working after a few uses. Is that because I don’t have the pro version. or is it just a glitch?

If I recall, it actually just sets your money to that limit, it doesn’t keep it at it, so you’ll have to keep setting it as you need so.

1 Like

2 patches since last cheat update. Game now crashes to desktop when using cheats. Please update. Bug report submitted with details. =(

My rig ain’t the issue, the cheat no longer works.

• Intel Core i9 9900K PROCESSOR overclocked 5GHz
  • Corsair CPU Water Cooler
  • 16GB DDR4 3000MHZ RAM
  • Samsung EVO 970 1TB NVME M.2 (Boot/OS drive)
  • Samsung EVO 970 2TB NVME M.2 (storage drive)
  • Samsung EVO 860 1TB SSD (storage drive)
  • ASUS ROG Strix Z-390E (motherboard)
  • ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080TI 12GB (video card)
  • Alienware 24.5" 360Hz 1ms 1080p monitor
  • ASUS ROG 34" 100Hz 3440x1440p ultrawide
  • Corsair 850W 80+ Platinum power supply
  • Logitech G513 mechanical keyboard
  • Logitech G502 Hero mouse
  • Logitech G Pro X headset
3 Likes

These cheats require an update

5 Likes

Yes they do

Its not even on the queue

1 Like

I have been wondering when it even show up in queue. hell Patron city builder showed up before this did.

I’ve just been using the one from CH, works perfectly.

Hey, The Humankind cheat is not working for Steam Version, he tel me: “These cheats may not work with your game Version. Do you want to test them out anyway?”

Pls update the cheat on the new Game Version, thx

1 Like

How is it still not in the queue

Do you have any chance when the cheats will get updated for the new humankind update.

What isn’t working?

Hi Chris,

unlimited health, unlimited battle attacks and unlimited battle movement are still working fine.

The rest, especially value setting (e.g. set money etc.) appears to be having no more effect since the updat. Tested on Steam Version V1.0.03.0253-S10 build 170411

Hi sorry, but how do I get this to work? I cant seem to get it to actually work which is annoying cause I really want to use this, thanks

Needs to be updated

The cheats dont work anymore

Also, Do you need to be Pro user to actually use it? I cant click the “set” button without needing to pay for pro

Hotkeys. If you’re not pro, you can’t change them, so you have to use what they set.