Humankind Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If you click on history and select the latest history 11/4/2021, it changes the version of the cheat you are using.

The first 4 cheats works fine on that version F1 to F3 excepts that unlimited movement does not refresh when you attack, enter a river or disembark.

One Hit Kill F10 works well too with F1 unlimited health.
Money and influence cheats do not work. I do not normally use the other cheats during gameplay.

Same it just is not getting done.

It means that other games in the queue are getting much, much more boosts than this one. So it gets pushed down by those that are getting more. This is how democracy works. :slight_smile:

If itā€™s in the queue it will get done in time. Thereā€™s nothing WeMod can do about its community of millions preferring to want other trainers done before this one, except to respect those votes. Welcome to democracy. :slight_smile:

Well then, will we ever get to see how many boosts are spent per game in the queue? If I knew how far ahead the other games were in front of Humankind, maybe I wouldnā€™t have spent 65 boosts all at once for no reason.

Of course not, thatā€™d mean they wouldnā€™t make as much money.

Except wemod released a broken product.

1. Why didnā€™t Humandkind go right back to the top of the Que to get fixed. since it already had worked its way up?
  2. Can people get their boost back that they used only to be given a buggy mess that will crash your PC?
  3. Who do we talk to about getting those boost back so we can use them to boost it back up the que?
  4. Why is it acceptable to release a buggy mess like this and move on without fixing your work? What other job are you allowed to hand in a substandard product and get to move on without fixing your mistakes?
  5. Or was this done on purpose so they just could release a turd knowingly so they could skip Humankind and go for the big new games that had just been released?

This isnā€™t democracy itā€™s either poor company standards and practices or corruption. Either way, stop trying to be cute with your customers who just want what they paid for and answer some questions.

4 Likes

The Humankind cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Tried starting a game now, and unfortunately I have to report that both Set Influence and Set Money are not functioning.

I play Humankind on Steam.

2 Likes

Both are working correctly. Make sure you have the newest trainer selected and you need to end your turn or move a unit after setting them.

Allright, the only part I donā€™t get is ā€œmake sure you have the newest trainer selectedā€. Wher exactly do I do this? AFAIK I can only have the latest trainer selected for any game, and I canā€™t find where I select older versions.
Not trying to be an ass, just want the trainer to work and understand how :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit: Do you mean to select the newest under history?

1 Like

Yes

Cool beans, that seemed to do the trick. tywm!

Hello! So i would like to quickly report something not working with the Newest version of the trainer.

So Basically, Unlimited movement is having an error where if you go into a river you canā€™t move after, this error has happened before on other trainers as iā€™m sure you know. Just thought iā€™d report this because it is happening on the newest trainer. Here is a screenshot.

Please and thank you for reading and have a great day!

Edit: This also happens on putting down an outpost, out of turns once outpost is put down when Unlimited Movement is on.

3 Likes

11/17/21 title update released.

Interesting way it affected this trainer, which was previously mostly working as intended with only a minor workaround here and there. My first test post updateā€¦ almost everything works exactly as originally intended now. Hell, unlimited movement no longer ceases when hitting a river, which forced you to pass a turn before it worked on that unit again. Now, it works like it used to. You can walk across a continent in one turn lol so thatā€™s cool

Unlimited health still seems to either have zero affect, or makes all units (including enemy units) invulnerableā€¦ so, it worksā€¦ more than intended lol

Set Era stars still does absolutely nothing.

Research points works again, it just doesnā€™t update right away every time, but make sure you decrease it back to zeroā€¦ or else every tech in that era is unlockable instantly without passing another turnā€¦ breaky a little bit

Iā€™ll test more later, but the movement no longer becoming caught on rivers and embarking is nice, and we didnā€™t even need a trainer update for it lol

1 Like

The only two things that work are ā€œUnlimited healthā€ that makes me invincible, and ā€œOne-hit killsā€ tha make my enemies really not invicible ! :joy:

But NOTHING else works at all, whatever i choose between Steam, Epic or Windows Store ! NOTHING.

2 Likes

Where did you buy the game from? Mainly asking because youā€™ve mentioned using the Epic and Windows Store versions of the trainer as well. :x

1 Like

A friend that didnā€™t like it due to Civilization he prefers bartered it with me. He bought it at Epic Store, i think.

1 Like

Are you playing it in single-player or against others? Do the cheats toggle off automatically for you, or just have no effect?

Any detail is appreciated! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m a single player.
All cheats are turned on and only 2 have an effect : ā€œUnlimited healthā€ and ā€œOne-hit kills"

The only one that stands OFF is ā€œUnlimited movementā€

1 Like

That sounds like a completely wrong version of the game versus the trainer. But also, like, the one option that almost always worked regardless of game version was the movement cheat lol even if it only halfway worked and anything that got in the way made you skip a turn to go back to it working.

I really can only assume that the version of the game (you said through Epicā€™s store) versus the trainer provided for the Epic version, are completely incompatible after this last title update. The Steam version and Windows Store versions post this last update still work, mostly (at least as well as they had been working). So, maybe this new title update just simply broke the trainer for the Epic version. Trying to use the Steam or Windows versions of the trainer is either not going to work at all, or work with extremely limited and not as intended functions.

I think we have a title update which did not really affect the Steam and Windows trainers, but totally broke the Epic one haha interesting

2 Likes