Humankind Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Just got Humankind today from steam, and it says the trainer(s) are the wrong version. Maybe it needs updating? :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Team,

Is there going to be an update for this trainer?

4 Likes

I am using Steam version, and some features (Godmode, unlimited movement, no fog of war, set population) works fine. But research point feature sometimes works and sometimes doesnโ€™t, and I canโ€™t figure out what makes the difference. Is it going to be fixed after an update?

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun when i hit play button, appear warning " These cheats may not work with your game version. Do you want to test them out anyway?". Please the game need to update

You are able to hit Yes and play with the trainer regardless.

Did you purchase the game from Steam or from somewhere else? Have you manually linked the .exe file of the game? What version number do you have?

1 Like

Cheat not workiing. I buy it from steam, latest version from steam

2 Likes

Definitely needs an update, none of them work

3 Likes

Game crashes as soon as you click play.

4 Likes

A new update and expansion pack made the cheat engine stop working.

4 Likes

pls update

4 Likes

Hope this gets an update soon.

2 Likes

Looking forward to an update. Increasing influence works, increasing money/gold does not.

1 Like

Hi,

Pls Update

thank.

Updated Trainer works great now, thanks.

For some reason this trainer, cheathappens trainer and fling trainer wont work for me with this game. Could it be because its pirated version? None of the cheats work at all.

the research cheat doesnt seem to work properly, i put it up and end the turn but it just resets to normal without actually changing the research.

1 Like

Does anyone know how to request an update? Even the Wemod app says the trainer is incompatible with the game.

1 Like

it says incompatible, but works just fine for now.

Iโ€™m seeing an issue where One-hit Kills causes both sides to die and Unlimited Health/Battle Attacks/Battle Movement are not applying

1 Like

another thing I found - Iโ€™ve set influence and gold to the max, turned on unlimited health and movement, and all research has a zero cost