Humankind Cheats and Trainer for Windows Store

Humankind
This is the official discussion topic of the Humankind Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Movement
3. Unlimited Battle Attacks
4. Unlimited Battle Movement
5. Set Money
6. Set Influence
7. Set Era Stars
8. Set Research Points
9. Set Settlement Stability
10. Set Unit HitPoint
11. Set Unit Attack Range
12. Unit Health Ratio
13. Unit Movement Ratio
14. Unit Veterancy Level
15. Units Killed
16. Unit Upkeep
17. Unit Exp
18. Unit Health Regen
19. Unit Land Speed
20. Unit Naval Speed
21. One-Hit Kills
22. Set Settlement Population
23. No Fog of War

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/18/2021
    Started development

• 08/18/2021
    Released trainer with 23 cheats

• 09/19/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/21/2021

• 11/04/2021

• 11/11/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

set money and set influence don’t work

1 Like

Welcome back to the community. :slight_smile:

Try not pressing the Play button in the trainer until you’ve loaded your game save.

thanks, that worked great. perhaps a disclaimer before launching the game through wemod might stop others from being confused

Hi, is it possible to set money to more than 1 milion?

1 Like

I have issues in battles when cheats are activated. After a random number of rounds (it might be 2 or 6), the game suddenly lag and freeze, and has to be shut down manually through the task manager.
I think it might be because of the unlimited (map) movement that I left activated while in battle. I need to check that out.
Also, will we see unlimited resources too? Or is it impossible to achieve?

I have problems with the research points reseting and beeing counted in the later eras

1 Like

WTF, I have to buy to use the mods?
Don’t advertise that it’s free if it’s not :slight_smile:

1 Like

No?

Same problem. Stops working after the first few eras and keeps jumping back to what is being produced in game.

You dont. All mods are free but with the non premium version u have to use the hotkeys. You can change the hotkeys to whatever you want.

Same

no work

Was working. but after the game’s last patch, unable to Set Influence / Money / Population, nor does unlimited movement work. Unlimited Health and Battle Attacks seem to still work.

The Humankind cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Changes:

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

My recent tests after the most recent update have been - mixed with this game.

Unlimited Health and One Hit Kill appear to do absolutely nothing. Well, OHK SEEMED to work once… but that might have been incidental luck, but Health has absolutely zero effect on any troops, they all continue to become damaged and have to be regrouped as normal. Unlimited Movement works just fine, as does Unlimited Battle Movement. Unlimited Battle Attacks sometimes works without issue, and sometimes it just changes its mind and decides it is done functioning - no real clue why that happens.

Influence, Era Stars, etc (most everything within the Stats area) function perfectly fine as they always have - HOWEVER, from Units Killed down these features only seem to work reliably (using the method you have to, as noted) about… 40% of the time. The rest of the time they may or may not do anything, or they might mess up the unit’s stats permanently, which can have various effects down the line (super veteran riflemen who can no longer regenerate health… kinda funny in that grandpa and his pals escaped the retirement home and ransacked a reserve barracks sorta way).

Also, changing the settlement population with the trainer is now… well, either it works perfectly, or it makes a city hopelessly over or under populated and there is no way to revert it… I’m not sure why that seems to happen, though it isn’t every time so I suppose it isn’t THAT big of a deal.

No Fog of War still works, so hey, that’s always useful lol

So the only cheats that work for me are the first 4 having to do with health, movement, and battle. The rest do absolutely nothing.

The last time a moderator even commented on this page was a couple of days after the game came out.

There’s another free trainer I found from a well-known group that was released right after the game came out for v1.0 and every single cheat still works (and there’s a lot more cheats on that one). I guess it’s just how WeMod is programmed that makes cheats break every time there’s a small update. If I wouldn’t get banned for it, I’d say what the name of that trainer was. They even partner with WeMod to make cheats for other games, but not this one.

1 Like

Changes:

Changes: