ICARUS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

thanks VulpineVet for the info… Not every one noes the bears an Bosses are set on durability…

2 Likes

As of 5/1/2022 this trainer seems to still mostly function despite the game having updated. I haven’t tested every option, but the essentials work. The only functions I’ve had issues with have been the talent/solo/blueprint points, but those were finicky even before the game update (and yes, I followed the special instructions for those functions).

2 Likes

The Cheats are still sweet as of today. The Mega XP is bugged tho and the talent, tech and solo points dont work everytime. sometimes there is a restart required. other than that its all g.

1 Like

Please update Icarus.
Talent points not working.
And a number of functions do not work.

2 Likes

Hi Mr. AntiFun,

Can you please add an unlimited jump cheat. I love feeling like I’m on a jetpack, and it makes sense since we’re in space.

There is already a fly mode cheat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good Evening,

In relation the Tech Tree line as others have mentioned it seems that it no longer is working correctly. Even when refreshing within the game first, then setting it within the trainer it no longer updates once refreshed within the game again. I know there was a minor patch the other day so not sure if that’s when something broke it.

Side question In relation to the unlimited items what is that even referencing as I’ve never had it work for me.

v/r
Jester

1 Like

At the moment it is not possible to kill bears.

And it is possible to set the currency “Ren” up by our cheat tool? Please :slight_smile:

Bears and elephants health is actually durability

No issues with Styx beta did not test tech/talent points

Exactly correct.

Talent Points was not working. Unlimited items was not working either. Maybe you can share your knowledge on how you got them to work instead?

Just installed the game again and tried out the cheats. They are working again!!! Thanks so much!!! Now wbout Empires of the Undergrowth…lol

The ICARUS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

please add one shot / one hit kill option

The tech points cheat is not working after update.

You need to increase your talent/solo/tech points to above your current total so if your level 40 you should already have ~50 talent points so you need to increase to above 50 to see any available points.

for the talent
points iv set it all the way up to 999 an will not count LV50 off line mode — working with a new char\

From what I’ve seen it doesn’t work until you’ve actually gained at least one level.

In other news, here’s a list of what a friend and I have discovered while attempting to use these cheats in a two-player game:

Unlimited Health: Works for each player individually.
Unlimited Stamina: Works for each player individually.
Stable Temperature: Works for each player individually.
Unlimited Oxygen: Only works for host; will visually keep indicator maxed, but non-host will still run out.
No Hunger: Only works for host; will visually keep indicator maxed, but non-host will still run out.
No Thirst: Only works for host; will visually keep indicator maxed, but non-host will still run out.
Unlimited Weight: Works for each player individually.
Unlimited Durability: Works for each player individually.
Unlimited Items: Works when used by host; affects all players.
Easy Craft: Only works when enabled by host, but must be enabled by each individual player to be able to use its effect.
Mega EXP: Works when used by host; affects all players.
Set Total Talent Points: Untested.
Set Total Tech Points: Untested.
Set Total Solo Points: Untested.
Set Day Time: Works when used by host; affects all players.
Super Speed: Affects non-host only unless already enabled when others join; will only affect host until disabled.
Fly Mode: Affects non-host only unless already enabled when others join; will only affect host until disabled.
Gravity: Untested (Never used, even solo).
Set Jump Height: Untested (Never used, even solo).
Flying Speed: Untested (Never used, even solo).

When I say “each player individually” I mean for example that if the host player has Unlimited Health enabled, other players will still take damage normally unless they themselves also enable the cheat.

1 Like

I think you need more testing, if your not the host most options will visually appear working but don’t.
The rest just don’t work, and any cheats the host activates affects all players not individually.
I have tested;
health, stamina, temp, hunger, oxygen, thirst, weight, durability, items day time, speed, flight, jump.
Again this isn’t for multiplayer.