ICARUS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I just tested everything after update and it still seems too work fine

2 Likes

You need to add something to give the exotic, and normal currency to buy the exotic weapons

3 Likes

I am having an issue when mods are active. I can’t kill bears or mammoths. Please let me know if
there is a way to fix this?

if you turn off unlimited durability you should be able to kill them then, it works for me that way.

Anyone know how the unlimited items works ? i cant seem to figure it out seems the same as easy craft

Unlimited items - Items don’t get consumed by crafting, furnaces, cooking, eating, etc.

• infinite duration torches, camp fires, furnaces, crafting orders.

Easycraft - all recipes do not require ingredients to craft.

Bugs - easy craft and unlimited items should not be used together, pressing “max” will CTD.

• Easycraft - composter requires a tree sap in order to run with no other materials provided, it is not consumed.
  • Easycraft - cooking places require fuel, it is consumed.
  • unlimited items - forgetting about furnaces may result in your wood house collapsing from thousands of ingots dumping out of the furnace onto the floor. (not a bug just fyi)

Could you please add something to give yourself extoic, and normal currency that would be really nice

1 Like

Anyone having trouble controlling flight? Cant seem to go up or down

1 Like

Flying is not working for me either

Yes, also for me. Cannot descend, only ascend by contact with mountain or cliff; then cannot descend.
Need a control to change altitude.

Same

Let us know if you find a fix or workaround

The Temperature is not working after this latest update. Also like everyone else was saying, the flying is having up and down direction issues.

Need to make it so you can give yourself currency and exotic ■■■■

Yeah same - flying doesn’t go where mouse is pointing anymore.

Only workaround I’ve found is running into things like walls or rocks, especially if going fast, will knock you up into the air. To descend just turn the cheat on and off- the longer it’s off the more momentum you build so take that into account.

While I appreciated that they’ve been updating a lot, I sincerely wish they’d stop doing weekly and move to monthly. That way, maybe one of the trainer makers out there would update their trainers quickly. Granted, most things continue working after ICARUS updates, but the flying thing for example has been weeks without working.

1 Like

The ICARUS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Unlimited talents seems to not work for me. not sure if that’s because my character is maxed out on allowed talents though.

I just came here to post about fly mode not working so thanks :slight_smile: Also, I figured out like you did that running into walls or rock formations will knock you into the air but not always.

It does work. Test it out by making a new character :slight_smile:

I am having trouble especially with unlimited oxygen. Activated cheat drains O2, empties refill bottle, and shows you near O2 death. I know there was a recent game update, so that probably caused this hiccup and others that no longer function such as unlimited health, stamina, etc.