ICARUS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The ICARUS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

First of all Great Work! Works awesome and please keep it up! Now to my request! Is there anyway to get WeMod launcher to open Icarus in DX12 mode so i can turn on RayTracing! I want to enjoy this game and its trainer in the best graphics of course! Thanks in advance!

talent cheats still work with husbandry tree release, thx

Anyone else having an issue where the solo point cheat isnt working? the other 2 work but not solo talent points

Changes:

4 Likes

You absolute legend. Bravo.

Changes:

• Unlimited Total Solo Points cheat added
3 Likes

ive been playing 2 hiours might have to save and restart cause health goes to bears and cant kill or do damage to them

Mega exp cheat doesnt work anymore.

Turn off ‘Unlimited Durability’ this gives bears unlimited health as stated by the info tooltip on the app.

can you make infinite money and exotic material?

Changes:

2 Likes

Apparently it’s not easy to do with server-side characters, even with mods. But you can easily modify offline characters yourself with a simple text editor, such as Notepad++.

Just point @ C:\Users\usrname\AppData\Local\Icarus\Saved\Offline\Profile.json & change the count values for “MetaRow”: Credits" & “MetaRow”: Exoticl" to your hearts content. Make sure that you don’t add any unwanted spaces, etc - it may cause your game to crash.

The game has been updated, please update the mod. Did not work Easy Craft.

Changes:

3 Likes

Changes:

• Max Talent Points cheat added
  • Max Tech Points cheat added
  • Max Solo Points cheat added
3 Likes

Late reply here: you can’t do that… yet… they’re working on decentralizing data as we speak so it’ll be possible Soon™.

In the meantime, google the ‘linkarus’ discord, it’s the modding community. Look at the ‘mod updates’ channel, and choose the link posted by CritFail. They have a mod (I believe it’s called mandB) where you can have a chance to get exotics every time you crack an ordinary mining node of any kind. Clearing a massive cave (and deleting the actual minerals since you have easy craft lol) will net you far more exotics, much faster than drilling for them.

Another option is to download another of his mods, forget which one perhaps it’s jsut the overhaul mod, that will allow you to craft Larkwell arrows at the fabricator. Since its free to do so with trainer, you then right click and ‘destroy’ them, giving you exotic you “used” in crafting back.

I want to suggest a cheat. Can we get a teleport cheat like they do in cheat engine plz ?

And after the patch of the friday 9 december, is that possible to get max money and exo ?

Unlimited durability for armor (workshop) is not working