ICARUS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

After the Week 53 update, player data was saved locally. Does this mean that money and player talent trees can be modified directly?

Pls can u guys upgrade the Trainer for the newest Update ty! very much

Iā€™m wondering if WeMod can be made to work on Private Servers, or will we have to wait for some kind of console commands to come out?

1 Like

I gotta ask: Iā€™ve been playing this game for like 30+ hours now. And I have done 18 missions on olympus, including the ones that unlock exotics and exotic equipment. But I have still not gotten one single bit of Exotic in the workshop. Read some forum posts stating that they would come as mail, but no mail. Some posts stated that exotics arrive late, fair enough, but 30 hours late?
I have tried putting exotics in my inventory, and in the drop pod. But still nothing.
Is it the fact that I am using this trainer?
Suggestions are welcome!

hi mate they broke them few updates ago from putting into your dropship/inventory you now need to use a orbital exchange (made from crafting bench) but todays update fixed UI stating it we hope. Exotics were correctly no longer able to placed in your Dropship, however, the UI had not been updated to reflect this. This has now been corrected from todays update 16/12 stating the need for an orbital exchange interface. and when done mission should show up instantly with out going to mail now 2 played for over 400hrs

1 Like

Oh dang, thanks for clearing it up mate!

1 Like

After hours of testing hahaā€¦ the only MOD that doesnā€™t work on Trainer at present = Set Day Time

Hope this helps make the next update easier for you.

The ICARUS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

yep, can even give other players with characters with maxed out everything, tested with a friend.

The ICARUS cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

I MrAntiFun, currently the trainer does not work properly with the new update. Can you take a look? Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mega EXP isnā€™t working

Hello there,
I have my own server and trainer on Wemod with account Pro donā€™t workā€¦
itā€™s possible please to make one trainer working for dedicated server?

Thank in advance

WeMod is only for single player, it cannot be used dedicated servers.

1 Like

durabilidade dos itens esta afetando algumas criaturas tornando-a imortais praticamente

Fearless have a Cheat Engine table which has two additional cheats that I find useful:

1. Sets the cost of all workshop items to 0 (free workshop items).
  2. The ability to do a split stack and lose nothing from the stack being split (unlimited split stack).

Use mods - go to linkarus discord, mod-updates channel, click critfailā€™s and get his ā€œoverhaulā€ mod. Itā€™s simple drag and drop, no mergers or mod managers needed.

Once installed, youā€™ll be able to craft Larkwell arrows on the T4 bench, then dismantle them for exotic. Using the trainer means it costs nothing to make as many as you want then ship off the exotic.

He also has a mod where you get a chance at exotic from everything you mine basically. Go clear a large cave and easy exotic. Then turn exotic into Ren if you need it.

At the Moment everything is working fine except the Killing of High LVL creatures. They seem to have the same abilities as me :smiley: Most of the animals are working fine, but it seems that above LVL 100 they are in god mode :wink:

Itā€™s due to the Unlimited Durability cheat, read the tooltip and itā€™ll explain that some animals are tied to that line of code in game.

Does this mod work for exotic farming as well in Open World as Iā€™ve seen numerous claims that the only way to get exotics are through some very rare missions.