Idle Slayer Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Idle Slayer
This is the official discussion topic of the Idle Slayer Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Instant Boost Cooldown
2. Unlimited Jumps
3. Add 1M Vg
4. Money Multiplier
5. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/08/2022
    Started development

• 01/08/2022
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Idle Slayer cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Is there any solution: My Idle Slayer keeps repeating the start “cinematic” over and over i cant reset my cloud sync and i cant disable my cloud sync in steam that is so saaad.

1 Like

This trainer works great. The unlimited jumps is definitely a life save for the bonus stages.
The only think I think I would have liked to see is maybe a souls multiplier or add ‘x’ amount of souls.
And just like the instant boost cooldown, maybe and instant cooldown for rage mode and the portal.

Getting this same issue. And even if you try to save/exit, it just keeps looping this process.

Hello, some suggestions to improve the cheat would be:

• an option to give oneself Jewels of Soul
  • a way to skip portal cooldown
  • a way to give oneself materials
  • a way to instantly finish quests
    Would love to see if you could add some of these, and thank you for the ones you already have made.

Oh forgot one more that would be awesome, would be great to be able to give oneself divinity points!

if you want speed up the portal cooldown you can speed up the game i now it is not instant but it is alot faster it takes around 5 min

Yeah I thought of trying that, however a button you could click to reset it would be much more convenient :laughing:

hey i was wondering if u add soul multi or boost to help to get more souls as it really slow to grind and slow to save up it would be really nice if that was added to it

also in a bonus stage you can click it once and it slows down time

What should I do, the daily quest doen’t work anymore after speeding up the game time?
Also if the timer hits 0 and resets I don’t get any new quests.