Idle Slayer Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Idle Slayer cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Gamespeed doesnt work? or i am doing something wrong

Would be great to have the coins option added back again!

1 Like

please update. all the suggestions would be great, especially souls bonus. :facepunch::facepunch:

Please bring back the old version. The 2 options that were removed “Add 1M Vg” and “Money Multiplier” both still function perfectly. But in order to use the older version, you have to click on history first, select the 1/8/2022 version, and then launch the game from there. I have verified this. They both do exactly as intended in the latest version of Idle Slayer.

On a side note, wish there was an option to multiply Souls.

2 Likes

Same, why they had to change the old version? It didn’t break anything., and was very useful.

1 Like

So now the author removed those 2 options from the 1/8/2022 version as well, without saying why.

To the author: please explain.

2 Likes

THE OLD VERSION WORKED FOR ME, what happened ??? are they even responding? this trainer is useless now. the app is not competitive nor has an online leaderboard so please give us All the cheats. maybe they were paid not to?

1 Like

Cheats that interfered with microtransactions have been removed and will not be added back. We’ve always respected developers and will not allow cheats that directly affect how they make money from the game.

it didn’t interfere with microtransactions. so?

Jewels can be purchased for real money which then can be used for gold multipliers. So yes, cheats that affect how quickly you gain gold would interfere with microtransactions.

in that case, you wouldn’t make cheats for most games because microtransactions and cheats both help take away a lot of the grind of a game. you are choosing to hold back on this game for some reason, my guess is Pablo reached out to you guys. Just for the record I have over 500 days played on this game and spent a little over $300.00 in microtransactions I don’t mind supporting games, it would be nice to have a few good cheats because this game is a crazy grind. thanks for the quick response :+1:

2 Likes

There is a difference between taking away the grind and basically eliminating the micros. No one asked us to remove the cheats or paid us to do it. It was done out of pure respect for the developer and to avoid any issues with TOS violations.

So before you take them out, the weren’t annoying the creator?

Umm, theres at least four games in my list alone that will ban you for using weMod cheats. One of them I paid 60$ for and it has no microtransactions. Could you please explain a little further? The money cheat for IS just helped the grind. I still had to (and did) pay real money for the micro unlocks. hopefully you guys reconsider. This game is all but unplayable without you guys money trainer. (This would happen EXACTLY the same day I decided to ultra ascend for the first time)

2 Likes

I agree, there are cheats on other games that are way worse for those games’ micros. I feel we should get All the cheats for this app/game.

2 Likes

Such as?

lol not falling for that, so you can take the cheats away.

ok, a game I don’t play, Dead Space 3 you have unlimited resources cheat, in the game they have micros where you can skip the grind and pay real money for resources. anywho, we are your fans/customers with that said is there a way you can bring back those cheats? maybe in secret? i have a couple of challenging achievements I still need to do.

Chris I do agree about not taking the money from these guys pockets. Especially when the game is free and thats how they make any money. But honestly, I’ve only ever bought the permanent unlocks (especially the ones for souls) and the skins I like, And most of the people I know that play this game do the same. And I’ll keep buying new skins as theyre released just to support the game. I honestly just look at WeMods money mod as a fix to a major flaw in the game. I mean that grind is insane. Thanks for getting into the conversation with us. Hopefully we can convince you that this really is just a quality of the game issue and not a way to keep from supporting Idle Slayers. Now if you did free gems or even souls, I would agree that yeah, those shouldnt be available.

2 Likes