Idle Slayer Cheats and Trainer for Steam

would love if you add a money and souls cheat atleast money if it would be possible thanks for your
efforts on this game

Dang, even the history cheats changedā€¦ Iā€™m only a little bit upset, but I see why it had to be done

Wish they would add the Add 1M Vg back in the cheats. :cry:

1 Like

Seriouslyā€¦Im in the UDā€™s and money is down to a trickle. I got mats for almost all crafting but cant afford them!

1 Like

wating for the new version, wish they would add the Add 1M Vg back

4 Likes

please add money multiplier and souls multiplier

New idea:

• Add (Material Name), probably dragon egg and materials that cannot be bought
  • Chest Hunt Mimic Immunity (If you can)
    Thatā€™s all I have for now
1 Like

Please update money multiplayer!

The Idle Slayer cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hi, I have an issue : since 3 days i dont have any purple mystery box and silver (special) mystery box + my daily quests arenā€™t updated.
I tried to disconnet/reconnect - uninstall - change account but itā€™s still not working. Maybe someone can help me ?
Thanks !

2 Likes

What happened to the money cheats?

Issue: I used the time speed up for a little bit and now the special random boxes wonā€™t spawn at all. Is there any way to fix this.

Did you ever discover a solution to this?

Changes:

1 Like

man i really want you guy mob slayer point cuz the slayer point is pain to farm.

Could there be an option that allows a toggle for the chest hunt to show mimics?

I know itā€™s been asked a few times but could it be possible to have an option or slider for Slayer Points, Coins, and Divinity Points? Slayer points mainly since the grind for them just takes way too long when the best Ascend upgrades cost billions.

Changes:

No, WeMod does not take away from developers who have a pay to boost service.
Since you can pay for boost of coins and DP its not included. It would be called theft.

I know. Itā€™s just taking forever to get 100% achievements. Iā€™ll get it eventually Iā€™m sure.