Im have strange problem

a short story I have been using wemod for a year and one day the unfortunate windows defender decides to delete it out of nowhere and I want to find solutions since all anti-virus is disabled including windows so there is nothing that intervenes in the installation but still it does not let me install wemod

PD: sorry for my bad English

Welcome to the community.

Your issue is easily resolved by adding WeMod as an exception in your antivirus program. :slight_smile:

See here: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan - #2 by Ravenfyre.
Or here: I can’t Install WeMod / "There was a error installing the application" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

I already did the same problem when trying to install wemod again

Make sure you follow all of the steps correctly. 99% of the time we see this issue, it is resolved by following those steps. And try restarting your PC after doing them.
The other 1% of the time is due to national censorships (ie, in China).

Captura de pantalla 2021-02-20 190514

is that the file?

No.

As the link given explains:

1. Turn your antivirus off.
  2. Download and install WeMod.
  3. Add the files mentioned in the link to your antivirus exceptions before you launch WeMod.

I am trying to install wemod what happens is that it does not let me get this when I try to install it

and the anti virus is off now

This is still highly likely to be something on your PC or network blocking it.

1. What Windows version do you have? Windows XP? Vista? 7? 8? 10?
  2. What antivirus do you use?
  3. What ISP do you have?
  4. What country are you from?

Also please share the setup log here. You can upload it as a .txt file using the upload button on the toolbar when you reply.

well my version of windows is 10

anti-virus is windows defender bur before have 360 total security

my isp is Vtr Banda Ancha S.A

my country is chile

and my antivirus has automatically activated protection in real-time which is strange to me

hello ehhh im dont now waht make now but is install now Even so, thanks for the help, I will consider it for the next

I’d help, but I have no idea what’s going on.

Thanks for the offer @abrother12. However, the user stated in the last paragraph of their final post that the issue resolved itself and they can now install it. So problem solved. :slight_smile:

If you’re having an issue yourself, create a new thread.