Immortals Fenyx Rising Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Health and stamina cheats not working not sure of others.

Mine’s not working either.

Health and stamina for sure not working, unlimited items for some things but not all. Thanks.

Not working for me either

Hello Devs,
I have tried to add coins to this to get it updated but it does not give me that option to. Does this mean it is being worked on already to give an update? Any info that can be given would be greatly appreciated.

unlimited stamina is broken with the new update???

The Immortals Fenyx Rising cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

It seems that everything is broken. Health, Stamina, 1 hit kill, potions decrease now. I’m to afraid to spend on zues lightning bolts bc i’m trying to get them to 30 as that was the limit to make them infinite.

Scratch that, it wasn’t working this morning but Health and Stamina are working from my latest test. 1 Hit kill doesn’t work. It does that thing where the button moves over and right back to “off”.

One hit Kill don’t work man if you can fix hit that great

The Immortals Fenyx Rising cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thanks MrAntiFun. Of note, and this doesn’t necessarily need to be fixed, but it worked on the first patch. When 1 hit kill is on and you try to create the rock clone of yourself, the rock clone automatically gets destroyed.

May you please make the trainer supports epic games?

I think a command is missing. F7 toggles it on and off in the wemod menu. Whereas in assassins creed Valhalla, teleport is always on, there is no toggle in the wemod menu, only control+7 to activate a teleport. I would like to be able to get this to work.

1 Like

Not all trainers are the same. For this trainer as long as the option is toggled on you can teleport. Enable the cheat, open the map then set a marker.

1 Like

Thanks Chris, i’ll try that. I’ll start the game, enable all mods, then go to the map, set a marker, escape from the map menu, and I should transport, right?

My marker can be placed anywhere, correct? Also, if I toggled all the options on the trainer to ‘on’ when I start the game, I shouldn’t have to hit F7 at all again during the current play session, correct?

Thanks for your help!

Do not toggle the cheats until your save has loaded.

1 Like

That did it thanks!

Hi. Due to the recent update, the unlimited resources no longer work. Thanks if there is anything you can do.

1 Like

hello there
can you please update the unlim resources please is not working for me
and the unlim Health when i toggled it on i cant toggle it off again
please can you update ASAP thank you so much

2 Likes