Immortals Fenyx Rising Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

hello there thx for your hard work but could you pls update the unlimited resources is not working

On the other hand, please know that we are very grateful for the passionate work you do to help us play these games. Some people don’t like to “cheat”, but those who do are people who are not very good at video games but love the stories they tell. Without these cheat utilities quite a few of us wouldn’t buy these games. So, thank you very much for all you offer us as a “help to play”.*

2 Likes

There something wrong after they uploaded the New Update I cant use the trainer. Anyone else is having this issue…

Make sure you are using the most recent trainer by clicking the History button, under the Play button in the trainer.

Make sure your copy of the game is from Uplay, as opposed to elsewhere or cracked.

Make sure WeMod is added as an exception in your antivirus.

And see this post here: Immortals Fenyx Rising Cheats and Trainer for Uplay - #39 by Chris.

In the future, please describe your issue more clearly. Like what you do, what happens when you do that and what error messages you get. :slight_smile:

The option of unlimited intens / unlimited arrows causes an error in one of Hermes’ tasks, called Healthy Harvest. The number of ambrosias is fixed at 999, but the amount to complete the task does not change, making it impossible to complete this task.

The Immortals Fenyx Rising cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

the teleport feature crashes my game
pressing F7 once activates the cheat, and pressing it the second time results in a CTD
the is no information tooltip with how to actually use the feature

Mistake

@Choupy33 what do you mean? does it work?
could you tell me how to use the teleport please?

In fact, most of the time it works. You have to activate it, then open the map and place ONLY ONE marker (this is important). When you close the map, you are teleported to this landmark. Sometimes it can happen that we are “in” the decor or “under” the decor. You must then use a teleportation point from the game before you can try again with the card. If it really poses a problem, you must then pause the game, close WEMOD completely, reopen it, restart the trainer and reactivate the teleportation option.

And try to put the marker on the map on a rather flat area. Avoid areas that are too steep.

I need it to work with navigation challenges :slight_smile:
there’s one particularly nasty, that I simply cannot complete

It says. “We have experience some problem. You might have to allow WeMod through your firewall.”
I’m not sure what’s going on.

That means there is something on your computer or network blocking WeMod.

See here: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

I have checked these but it only has problem with IFR. My other games are working perfectly fine with WeMod.

I open the game through wemod, and the game does not open and when I open wemod with the game open, the game crashes.
does anyone know how to solve?

In my case this happening the same thing.

1 Like

The same with me.

Maybe the trainer needs to be updated to latest 1.1.1 version, if i open from wemod, it says ther’s an error maybe due to antivirus or firewall, something that doesn’t happen with other games.

If i open the game and then click play in wemod the same error shows.

I both cases the game crashes.

Will this be updated? Needed to work with latest version, rn it crashes the game.

Game has been updated to 1.2.0… can you please update the trainer @MrAntiFun?