Immortals Fenyx Rising Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

@MrAntiFun Ran the latest version with the current WeMod and only noticed that Stamina is not working for me, did not try stealth mode or waypoint options though.

After the game’s update today I found the following

working
Unlimited Health
Unlimited Resources
Undetected
One Hit Kill
Unlimited Items/Unlimited Arrows

Not Working
Unlimited Stamina
Teleport Waypoint

1 Like

The traineer does not work anymore, pleeeeeeeeeease update!!!

1 Like
  • Game updates are detected automatically by WeMod.
  • You need to add the game to your WeMod favourites. This helps the trainer developer see how popular the game is and organises it into the update queue accordingly.
  • Pro users can boost games even further up the queue using the Pro-only boosting feature, if they wish to.
  • Learn more about how trainers are updated here: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

first thanks for the app and all the work the team does. just fyi also seeing the stamina and teleport no longer working in 1.2.0 uplay version. when i use the undetected and 1 hit kills cheats the boss never shows up or dies before the battle and the story cant progress (ie medusa or griffin). if the games saves its a game ending problem as u will never be able to turn in the god. if turn these cheats off and load the previous saves it works again. but i just wanted to warn others b/c if u didnt know this u could have to start over.

The Immortals Fenyx Rising cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I don’t know if this is happening to anyone else, but I just started using it and playing the New God DLC, and all NPC models are missing. I tried playing a new game too, and there weren’t any problems up until I finished the Vault of Hermes, and then they disappeared again.

try turning off the undetected and 1 hit kill. been a problem for me since 1.1.1

Hi MrAntiFun, first of all, thanks for the update.
I usually only use the stamina cheat, but now, when I use it, horses’ stamina do decrease when pressing “square”.

it still crashes the game for me whenever i use it.
it just freezes the game and it says to check firewall or antivirus, wich i have done both but nothing

1 Like

Same thing for me. Please fix it.

Hello! Would it be possible to add a Super Jump so I can go as high as I want and glide whenever? Thank you!

I’m trying to use the cheat with the cracked version of the game and it doesnt seem to be working, I use wemod with other cracked games and they work just fine anyone know a fix for this?

No one is promoting using illegal software here and you will not receive support for stolen games, sorry.

3 Likes

Unlimited Health and Stamina cheats not working. Stamina goes down while climbing, fell off statue and lost health.

1 Like

Same here, Unlim Stam and Health no longer functions. Think the DLC broke it.

same!

у меня не работает игра не загружается просто без чита игра грузится с читом нет хотя раньше всё работало хорошо…

First time playing.
At first unlim stamina didn’t work, but once I collected strength of pride or herakles’ strength it started working. That’s when I noticed anyway.

1 Like

The game is crashing every time since I use any kind of Hack