Immortals Fenyx Rising Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

all still working fine for me - so not a general problem.

ā€œunlimited staminaā€ is not working

1 Like

Will these mods work on the Xbox Game Pass version or would it need an update?

It would likely require a new trainer.

Nvm, it should work. It just installed the uplay version of the game.

1 Like

For me itĀ“s not working it needs an Update.

4 Likes

For Xbox Game Pass PC (Ubisoft Connect) I can confirm that the trainer is not working.

5 Likes

can also confirm these need an update

4 Likes

Does this work with the uplay+ version of the game? if not I am requesting so, I am a pro user and happy to boost it but I donā€™t want to fully purchase the game I want to download it with my uplay+

2 Likes

IĀ“m using Game Pass from X-Box and alredy tried it, for me its not working. And i would boost it too, if they are working on an update

1 Like

Bummer, hereā€™s another confirmation that the mod does not work for XBox Game Passā€™s version of the Ubisoft Connect game as of this date. Would love to see a working trainer but I expect this is pretty low priority. Thanks!

2 Likes

would love for this trainer to get an update for the latest uplay ver.

The uplay version is up to date. All mods have been confirmed working.

stamina, stealth, one hit kills and tp do not work on my current version, same issues as run into other above me in this thread.

3 Likes

Hi Chris, Oddly, stamina and stealth definitely arenā€™t working on my Win10 system, and it seems like on several other peopleā€™s. I know mine is using Ubisoft Connect on xbox gamepass. Might that make a difference?

2 Likes

None of the cheats are working for me. It is uPlay through Xbox game pass but still downloads through Ubisoft, is this the issue? Others have downloaded it the same way

1 Like

I donā€™t know what to tell you.

1 Like

please update nothing else works

2 Likes

Everything is working if you bought the game from uplay. If you have it through game pass the gameā€™s exe may be different. If this is the case it would require a new trainer which means there would have to be enough demand for a new trainer for that version.

I have the same issue with the game via game pass. but thats ok, it is what it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, the game just released on Steam, so hereā€™s hoping for a Steam version trainer.

Though theoretically it shouldnā€™t matter though, as we all have to use Uplay regardless, as both game pass and steam launches the Uplay launcher for most if not all Ubisoft titles now.

1 Like