Immortals Fenyx Rising Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Unlimited stamina does not work for me, could it fix with update ? ^^
thanks

1 Like

Hey, I was also seeing an issue with the unlimited stamina, but it suddenly started working after I had gotten herakles’s bracers.

1 Like

Trainer caused the steam version to crash. I tried various combinations, and nothing changed.

1 Like

this Trainer needs Update to Version v1.3.4 Thanks very much .

1 Like

Sorry if this has been answered already, but if I but this game on steam, would the trainer still work?

ElAmigos release (crack by MrGoldberg). Updated to version 1.3.4 (15.12.2022) out there.
need trainer update, please.

yep the ubi trainer works really well for steam you just have to place the exe on the fix button and you’re all set to go

Trainer update for this game soon?

1 Like

the cheats for ubisoft do not work for me.

1 Like

I’m playing through uplay and the unlimited stamina cheat does not work. I would love to see this fixed. Thanks!

3 Likes

same here :smiley:

1 Like

Hello @MrAntiFun , I just downloaded this game again on Ubisoft+ and noticed the “Unlimited Resources” mod is definitely glitched. The only resource it recognizes is the “blue mushroom”. It just automatically turns off every time it’s activated.

Also, in the update is there a chance to add a max skill mod, a max item mod(s) for: coin of charon, ambrosia, zeus lightning, golden amber, (yellow, blue, red, & purple) adamantine shards, and an xp multiplier, if possible? -Curiously

2 Likes

Hey there, an easy solution for me was to load the game, press whatever key to continue, press play on Wemod, activate your mods, then press continue in the game menu.
Still can’t teleport, but at least you’ll have staminas :slight_smile:

The trick is having a Ubisoft Connect account with a active subscription on my end. It also has it’s on game loader that even connects to Twitch somehow. That’s the only way I was able to get it to work from what I remember. I’m waiting for the mod update before downloading it again. I hope this helps. The teleport worked for me from what I remember, all I had to do was to have the mod activated, click on the location I wanted to go to and then back out of the map & it would teleport me every time.

1 Like

Bit late getting a copy of this game. I can’t seem to have the stamina cheat working. One hit works as I tested that but wondered if others got the others working. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Team,

I would like to express my gratitude for your efforts in creating this game mod. However, I have encountered some compatibility issues with the Ubisoft version of the game. Currently, only the “Unlimited Health” and “One Hit Kills” features are functioning properly, while the other options do not seem to have any effect on the game.

I kindly request your attention to this matter and would greatly appreciate it if you could consider updating the trainer to ensure full compatibility with the Ubisoft version of the game.

Thank you!

3 Likes

bugs with epic games variant which connects to Ubisoft:

• Unlimited resources cheat rejects itself, turning off again and again
  • Kethavin may have brought up valid points.

hi
when for xbox please ?

if it’s possible i’d like to have an option for Unlimited Coins of Charon

trainer doesnt work for me… steam version

edit: ubisoft with exe directed to steam also doesnt work. feelsbadman

1 Like