Infection Free Zone Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Infection Free Zone
This is the official discussion topic of the Infection Free Zone Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Citizen Health
3. No Hunger
4. Resource Multiplier
5. One-Hit Kills
6. Unlimited Buildings Health
7. Freeze Time
8. Fast Research
9. Fast Construction
10. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/13/2024
    Started development

• 04/13/2024
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 04/20/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/22/2024
    Unlimited Citizen Health cheat added
    No Hunger cheat added

• 04/26/2024

• 05/01/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Infection Free Zone cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats
4 Likes

Works good. Only request is instant scavenge when searching buildings for loot. I’ve seen this on a few Cheat Engine scripts.

2 Likes

I would also add infinite warehouses

3 Likes

the resource multi is kinda useles and breaks the game, if it would only affect the amount of items found but no, it affect inventory and when storing items to warehouse/HQ it overloads the capacity into negative numbers breaking the whole save AND blocking the character inventories to have X times whatever they scavenged unable to deposit what they have and blocking them to gather anything anymore

just remove that option and replace it with “resources dont decrease” and lock the numbers, would be 1000x more usefull

10 Likes

looks like the human enemies have infinite health as well. all so unlimited ammo cheat would be a massive help as well as fuel. oh and food would be awesome as well.

2 Likes

seconded, the negative resource thing is really annoying lol

1 Like

heads up walls do not have infinite health.

1 Like

Instead of resource slider, I think it is better if the values for the resources can be individually set. This is because I set the value to just 10 and when I went to get scientific books to begin research, once I got the books, the resource counter went into -5000+. Basically fubar’ing that part since the squad scavenged all books at the location. Same thing for other resources where they can go into negative 4 figures the moment any gathering exceeds the storage capacity of the constructed warehouses.

When I saved the game and loaded it, it will crash without fail, likely due to the invalid or negative figures for the affected resources.

3 Likes

Yeah, locking resources seems better, or having the ability to set your construction resources, ammo and food at least. The way the game works, multiplying resources means having your squads move more often and is also hampered by storage. It’s still somewhat manageable, though. Using x2 multiplier doesn’t break your initial storage and if you use Instant Build to build storage on the big buildings, you get plenty of storage space.

I’m seconding the call to fix infinite health applying to enemy human squads, and to have scavenging / resource collection be done instantly, or at least sped up.

Also, if it’s possible, could we get a cheat to add new survivors?

4 Likes

Can confirm that human enemies have Unlimited HP as well when the cheat is active

4 Likes

yea i just turn the cheat off till they kill them since i have the one shot on and the reactivate it. its a pain.

2 Likes

Wood goes into the negative and enemy is also unlimited health.

1 Like

instant demolition and gathering as well maybe?

2 Likes

Ressource multiplier is not good
Made scavenge too hard because all the loot is multiplie .
Broke or made the storage full on no time .

Freeze the ressource or set a number for all ressource individually can be better
Some cheat engine table made this for the demo and alpha

1 Like

the Freeze time isnt working for me now with new update.

The issue with the resource multiplier seems to be it multiplying while scavenging, being added to the inventory, and when being exchanged to the storage so if you are to keep the multiplier low ( except when scavenging the initial building) you bypass the negative effects of the mod in terms of the negative amounts. Basically scavenge first building near you at max multiplier and then you have an infinite storage that you can scavenge from at will.

Sometimes the Hp cheat affects the Enemy Scavs not all the time but sometimes

Works, however, when enabled it causes a MASSIVE increase in ‘hidden’ console (in game) resources to be used IF used with the in-built ENABLECHEATS command. They build and build until the game cannot run. (No apparent increase in CPU/MEM usage though… just the game engine runs out of ‘headroom’ ? Maybe due to 32-bit limitation). Have created many new games and this problem appears on EVERY ‘world’. IF the WeMOD is NOT enabled the game runs fine.

agree with this 100%, as well as the infinite warehouses