Interactive Controlls

** I do not like the design of WeMod 5.0 and there are other concerns I have. However this is about something completely different.**

I find it very unfair that interactive controlls are now only available for pro members. I really like WeMod and I have been using it for a long time. However I am a student and even when buying games I only buy them when they’re like 50-70% off so I really can’t afford to pay over 60€ a year for WeMod. Im fine with the pro-subscription unlocking features like the mobile device controlls but making the interactive controlls pro-users-only is not faír. The interactive controlls aren’t an extra option for more comfort but a core feature wichs prohibition makes WeMod a lot less fun and very annoying to use.

3 Likes

yep same. i use them a lot and i literally cannot afford it. i dont see why it would be pro only. its not making the trainer better in any way in my eyes

1 Like

Here is a message from Zach

"Hotkeys are available to all members! Remote app and Interactive controls are now Pro only.

In the first and second version of the app, it wasn’t an option. WeMod added interactive controls in V3 and forgot to make it Pro only. We decided to wait until V5 to change it.

All 436 games and their options will stay free. We appreciate all feedback and are taking it seriously."

I marked the most important part.
I can understand why you are unhappy with it but it will not change. You still got all trainers for free and can use them without any problems.

They implemented it because they want more people to buy pro. They made a product, if they want to charge for it it is their right to do so.

Simply telling them to make more things free will not work, instead suggest a better alternative.

1 Like

I find it also annoying, and sometimes hotkeys just does not work at all. I have to like go to the app and enable interactive keys (without the update! :frowning:) and now I hope they have fixed that issue… else that’s just unfair.

Their product probably isnt even fully legal and also this started out as a mod to just make a cheat-hub. said that nowadays everything is turned into money. i still respect the devs decision(s) on this though and i am thankful for being allowed to use wemod.

Since there are often conflicts between WeMod hotkeys and key bindings in a game I would prefer that the hotkeys were made the “Pro” feature instead of the interactive controls.

1 Like

Just change the keybinds for Wemod.

Yep I agree with this thread. Locking out Interactive Controls has annoyed me greatly as a user.

I don’t want to use hotkeys. A lot of the games I use cheats on already use a substantial (sometimes ALL) of the keyboard controls for other commands. I don’t want to accidentally hit a hotkey to enable a cheat i don’t want to use.
As a casual gamer I want to be able to alt-tab, activate the cheat, then alt-tab back in.

This is not an incentive for me to pay for the PRO account.
It IS a rather big incentive for me to stop using Infinity altogether and go back to Cheat Engine.

2 Likes

I think a good option could be letting people pay a small one time amount to unlock interactive controls forever.
It’s not an ideal solution, not by a long shot. But at least people won’t have to shell out 8 dollars a month for it.

But they probably won’t do this because they know that interactive controls are the only thing that it even close to making pro worth it.

Yeah, I find that idea cool.
But if I wasn’t a poor student I would actually buy WeMod Pro. The features aren’t bad and I think they have done a very great job for the cheating-scene and deserve some love and money.

@funkymatic Change the hotkeys in wemod. That way you won’t accidently activate a cheat you don’t want. Don’t see where the problem is.

@Noggiee @GounterMcSnounter They will be adding “mining for pro” Again. That way no one has a reason not to have pro.

What’s “mining for pro”?

You mine for crypto currency and they give you pro

Also, simply changing the hotkeys isn’t enough for some games, there’s just too many cheats, especially for those of that don’t have a numpad.
There’s no getting around that interactive controls make activating and deactivating cheat a lot easier, it’s undeniably more convenient, which is exactly why they started charging for it, because they know that it’s annoying without it.

And mining crypto currency for them is worse than paying for it.

Wel, people paying for pro is what keeps this awsome free site going
I think will be an option to turn it off.

It’s not free when they charge for basic features like not having to go into the program and changing hotkeys every time I want to activate something.(because for about half the games I play there’s literally no way to have keyboard shortcuts for all the cheats without it interfering with in-game stuff)
If they hadn’t done this I probably would have paid for pro as soon as I could afford it. Now? No way.

You can put cheats on the same hotkey.

Also If you call it a basic feature why is it that no other trainers have that feature? Not so basic anymore now is it?
It was never intended to be for free users. They just forgot to put it on pro only when they implemented it and were waiting for v5 to come out.

Also this^ Is stupid. Sorry but now you should have 1 more reason to buy pro. If this is the reason you won’t be buying pro now. You never wanted to in the first place

Yes I would have, because before this change I wasn’t annoyed with the program, now I am.
It’s unusable for me know, so why should I use it, let alone pay for it.

And I don’t for a second buy the fact that they “forgot to make it a pro only feature”.
It updates every few days or so at least, doesn’t seem like it would be hard to simply push the change in an update.

I’ve also used at least 5 standalone trainers in the past that have clickable controls in addition to hotkeys.

So you thought about buying pro. Now you’re annoyed because 1 thing is pro only which you would get if you would turn your words into the truth. But it’s annoying you now so you won’t buy it? yeah no sorry I’m not buying that. doesn’t make any sense.

They decided to wait for the release of v5 to change it.