Introducing WeMod 7

Oh sorry. The WeMod update. I doubt Origins is getting an update anytime soon. lol

When you say it can’t detect your game do you mean WeMod doesn’t recognize it is installed or it can’t inject? As far as I know, nothing changed that would make either of those happen.

Yes, unfortunately noticed after post. Honestly not a fan of this because of the paywall, but thank you for bringing it to my attention either way.

1 Like

nice

how to i get more boosts?

Text
boosts

Is there any way possible to quit asking for a happy or sad face EVERYTIME you quit playing the same game that you have already left feedback for multiple times?

The dialogue only appears if you use options you haven’t used previously unless it is after an update then it resets the status.

Are you receiving it other than in that situation?

Suppressing it all together isn’t something we want to do as it is part of the queue system.

AFAIK, it’s all the time. Using the same features, on the same games. Since it seems there is an update everyday, I guess I’ll just have to put up with it. No worries.

Which game?

Dyson Sphere Program, Just Cause 4, American Truck Simulator, and Cyberpunk 2077
DSP the most.

You purchased all of those games, correct?

Yes, all of them purchased on Steam

A post was split to a new topic: WeMod 7 installation issue

what’s new with version v7.1.7?

I just posted a (late) changelog here:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: WeChat Payment Method

I know I am slow at catching up but I have got to say that WeMoD is a FABULOUS gaming site and PRO membership is worth every £££ or $$$ depending on where you live so here is a MILLION high 5’s all WeMoD staff are brilliant from the day I first found WeMoD it has been great keep it up Guys and dolls.:slight_smile: :rofl: