Iron Harvest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Same thing happening. Have to restart it everytime

so i cant play the campaign on iron harvest? weird wish we had a heads up about that

1 Like

You can’t do it in campaign because how heavily scripted it is, plus they prob have anti cheat in campaign.

i cant get the cheats to work in skirmish

1 Like

I am unable to use the mods. As soon as I click “Play” button, game crashes in campaign mode. Do I need to be in a certain part of game or game menu when activating cheats? The game updated…do the cheats/mods no longer work due to game update? 1.3.0.2687 rev 55741

Is their any chance to get the Trainer for Epic Games?

You can use the steam version and just link to the exe from Epic instead, the cheats is the same

Hey can we get an update for this game please? much love.

1 Like

Need an update on this game asap please

Not sure if this was from a recent issue or something but now opening the game with WEMOD causes it to crash as its trying to load to the main screen… was also crashing through different parts of the Usonian campaign on the first mission

Greetings,

Good day. I am a free WeMod user considering becoming a Pro user. Anyway, this PC game trainer for Iron Harvest is malfunctioning. I know this game is constantly updating and may appear to be in some Early Access mode that fixes any bug. With this in mind, the trainer permits this game to crash before entering the menu. All right, I hope FLiNG can help with this request. Thank you, and have a great day.
1 Like

2022-08-20T02:21:00Z Trainer not work on steam.

2 Likes

Cheats do not work on Skirmish.

1 year since the last update already… :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

pls update this mod.

2 Likes

@FLiNG Could you pls update this mod? Thx

1 Like

game needs an update, constant crashing

2 Likes

so everything works but everytime im in a mission as soon as its done loading in the camera is stuck zoomed in and cant be moved, any fixes?

It’s been 3 years since the first time I asked for an update