Iron Harvest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Which maps are these for the 6-8 player ones?

1 Like

For sure, The Great Wastes. Will continue to trouble shoot them all. The Great wastes, earlier wouldnā€™t do anything but fog of war, now it will do iron / oil increase, fog of war and thatā€™s it.

Okā€¦it doesnā€™t appear to be just 6-8. The cheats for Beach Stronghold arenā€™t working properly either. only thing that works, like the wastelands, is fog of war. I havenā€™t got to all the maps yet. But most seem to work fine. Iā€™ll keep you posted.

Last note for the evening: So far, No map that works, and most do, will allow me to use my reserves. Its shows selectable, but nothing happens when I click it. Its not really a particular map(s) like I thought earlier, but random crashes, (FATAL ERROR) ā€œFatal Simulation Errorā€ crashes; got that one first on the map thatā€™s called Ghost something, but then let me in, but at first when I chose my own starting point, it didnā€™t activate hardly any cheats, started over, used default starting place, and boom, everything worksā€¦sure that was just coincidence. Anyway, if it stayed like it is, iā€™d be THRILLED, and its well worth the $7.99 a month I subscribed to today. Thanks to al the devs, and everyone working behind the scenes to accomplish, what OTHER sites have given up on.

The Iron Harvest cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Units Unlimited Health cheat added
  • Buildings Unlimited Health cheat added
  • Stealth Mode cheat added
  • Instant Building cheat added
  • Instant Upgrade Building cheat added
  • Max Vision Range/Show All Enemies cheat added
  • Edit Iron cheat added
  • Edit Oil cheat added
  • Reset Army Size/Unlimited Recruit cheat added
  • Empty AI Resources cheat added
  • One Hit Kill cheat added
  • Disable Fog Of War cheat added
  • Unlock All Campaign Missions cheat added
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thank you for all the hard work in getting this done, when others quit. :smiley:

The Map, The Great Wastes, still only applies fog of war cheat, no other. My favorite map! :frowning:

Edit: If I only change the game type (to annihilation) and make no other changes, example: Player position, difficulty ect, the cheats work just fine on The Great Wastes. Hmmmā€¦

Also, no map that Iā€™ve played so for with the cheats, will let me deploy the reserves, the options are clickable, but do nothing. Just FYI.

Are you using any other mods for the game?

1 Like

Thankyou its amazing now it works!

1 Like

Noā€¦not anymore. You guys won me over, completely.

Player mod all are unable to clickā€¦ :sob: :sob:

1 Like

I find that this does occur with me tooā€¦BUTā€¦it depends on the map, and what settings I choose in setting up the game.

Just as you fix this, they release an update, sods law!

1 Like

Yep. But it seems as its like it was, still hit & miss. I played the first map, no cheats available, closed game and wemod, opened up another map, played flawlessly.

Hello
The trainer need upgrade most of the cheat stop working, when you click the bottom they back off.

1 Like

Iā€™m finding that it you do not change player positions, just remove or add, the trainer works ok. BUTā€¦the Reinforcements never have worked since the last Steam update. But I know, this group of guys arenā€™t going to come here and talk about, because theyā€™re too busy trying to fix it. :smiley: Iā€™ve been playing COH 2 a lot, all is good there, just wish it had instabuild.

Still the sameā€¦works but some things donā€™t.

Trainer works perfectly. But after sometime cut scene or a new mission the screen freezes in one place everything is fine except the screen ā€¦ everything is moving you can select the units and so on but the screen frozen into one place ā€¦ you must quit the game and launch it againā€¦

Game version: 1.3.0.2687 REV. 55741 64BIT (Steam version)

When I load a savegame with the trainer running (without any cheats activated) it just say ā€œfatal error in simulationā€ and goes back to main title