Iron Harvest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

unfortunate no Epic version, u can try to use steam trainer but u may find some cheat work and some not, find the game location and add manually

So using these mods on “story” will zoom in your camera and will not let you pan anywhere at the beginning of every mission. restarting the mission or loading a prev-save does not yield any results. as far as i can tell there is no fix (or am yet to come across one) only thing you can do is relaunch the game and continue on

die cheats gehen bei mir überhaubt nicht weil die nie aktualisiert wird

Sorry for the inconvenience. I’ve read from the previous posts that there have been similar reports since then. I’ll ask the testers to check the trainer and see if they can replicate the issue. I’ll let you know as soon as I hear from them.

The testers have confirmed the issue. Some mods will be updated soon. The trainer is currently #8 on the queue.

after some trial and error, i have come across an annoying/temporary fix for when the camera zooms in and won’t move.

After you have completed a mission, you will need to quickly deactivate the mods before the loading screen progresses.
Re-activate mods upon the opening scene of the next mission

(please keep in mind that this is only a temp solution that i have found until these get updated)

The Iron Harvest cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Thx man!

Edit Iron, Oil and reset army size dont work. It work only in few first Polania missions.

Hi! Are you playing on Steam? Also, just to confirm, have you read the mod instructions? If you haven’t already, it says the mod will take effect when the iron/oil value updates. Same with the reset army size.

pressing any of the keys that are supposed to activate the cheats dont do anything