Just Cause 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes. (We can’t share links.) I’ve used another trainer for some problematic challenges (wingsuit, bombcar). Also JC series has its own modding site with a lot of interesting stuff. You can google it if you’re planning to play JC 2-3-4

it’s when you explode in a vehicle in god mode but the developer does not seem to want to change his trainer

I cant reload any of the special weapons. like the RPG etc… when I fire them they only fire once and then Rico starts having a seizure. he then starts shaking uncontrollably for all weapons, but they will reload.

Its mentioned in the description. Reloading option isn’t applicable for rpg-like weapons.

1 Like

i dont use the reload cheat. just inf ammo.

i missing mrantifun trainer , this is better the have inf ammo for RPG etc

1 Like

Also cannot use rocket launchers aside from the first shot. From what i have tried, inf tether does not work. Placing any more than the max and they will break, and accuracy does not work also. Very noticeable with the LMG as its spread is atrocious. I read some of the previous posts, does anybody have an explanation on the tech side as to why launchers behave that way with these cheats activated?

The person who made this trainer is no longer with WeMod, so it is likely outdated and might not be updated. However, I’m sure at some point @MrAntiFun will port his Just Cause 3 trainer to WeMod when he finds the time to do so.

@Instinct apologies for the tag, might this game need a button to request an update for a new trainer? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, unknown_v2 yeah i have not seen an update from him in a while. Thank you for the quick response and that sounds good. I would vote for an update if one was added!

I have been attempting to use unknown_v2’s version of the trainer, however, the issues are too noticeable to ignore. Rocket Launchers are impossible to use with cheats active, as the rocket refuses to reload another missile. Not only that, but Infinite Allies Health and Infinite Tether have not worked for me. I believe this might be an issue of updating, however, I think that due to the absence of unknown_v2, we should instead replace it with mrantifun’s trainer. Last time I used his trainer, it worked like a charm. It has all the same cheats as the unknown_v2 trainer.

Infinite Tethers and Freeze Challenge Timer do not work for me. Infinite tethers activates per normal, but does nothing, while Freeze Challenge Timer refuses to activate period.

And before anyone can say anything of the following…
I am using the most up-to-date version of Just Cause 3 on Steam, it’s a legal copy, and it’s not my antivirus.

1 Like

the no heat dose not work it just make the radio go nut

We definitely need to get @MrAntiFun to port his over. Sadly on his website, if you try to download his trainer, you just end up with WeMod and the current broken trainer.

1 Like

I’m also having issues where i suddenly can’t shoot unless I’m still and having the body facing the same way, up to the point where I often have to restart the game several times during a session.

Several options don’t seem to work at all either, and infinite health is still active even when it’s disabled in wemod…
Would love to see this get some life-support, or if MrAntiFun’s version could be made available :slight_smile:

If you were having trouble with the rocket launcher, deactivate infinite items just activate infinite ammo, but those two other problems you have, I don’t know what to do.

+1
Same problem, the challenge timer not working is kind of annoying because that means I cant 5 gear the plane challenges xD Im absolutely horrible at pc plane mechanics

1 Like

Unlock all gear mods does not work

I have been using this cheat and I was wondering if you could fix the infinite ammo and no reload function? As soon as I shoot one rocket from an RPG, it glitches and the RPG doesn’t reload and stays on no ammo and I can’t shoot it unless I restart the game. Please fix this. And infinite tether does not work. And is it possible to add a function that unlocks all rebel drops? As well as infinite beacons so we can use rebel drop infinitely?

Edit: So after turning off infinite ammo, the RPG does in fact work, although no reload does not work. Infinite tether is not reliable as sometimes it works and other times it doesn’t. Infinite beacons and unlocking all rebel drops would be fantastic

1 Like

i found a fix for this but its the only one i know but you just have to fast travel to any outpost/town
works every time for me

As of 28.03.21 or 03.28.21 Infi reload effects the rocket launcher and I switch to the grenade launcher and it’s fine, infinite ammo works, but no reload does work but only on certain weapons. Freeze challenge timers doesnt work at all but Health does I find that certain cheats freak the game out. No heat works but you need to turn it off when causing havoc because no one comes to the place and you need to blow things up to fill the bar

1 Like