App Horizon

Just Cause 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can’t be fixed. It’s how the game handles Health of enemys. Just deactivate it for that mission

hello fix bug unlimited health

Could you make it so that using the Wingsuit jetpack doesn’t stop you from doing Wingsuit Challenges?

Seems like the timer can’t be stopped.

The Just Cause 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Moon Gravity cheat added
  • Gravity cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Make gravity ya bitch :))

When I enable the unlimited ammo, no reload, and no recoil cheat, my weapons don’t fire. Also, the unlimited health cheat still puts my health at 1%.

Keep up the great work!
Also i’d love to see a unlimited vehicle health cheat (especially for my tank)

When I run the game via wemod software, it runs in a loop without this throw … Yesterday all walked very well and now it does not work anymore …
I put the installation in custom
Please can you solve this problem …

I would also like to have the cheat for unlimited vehicle life

You do a great job, keep it up, I love you …

Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list. Spam the play key. Run game yourself then click Play

Unlimited health not working at all since the gravity cheats were added

Ever since the Physics cheat the game is broken. The unlimited health isnt working and when i open parachute after i jumped when i press space to remove the parachute it is like something is pulling me to the side fast.

Hey there,

i noticed today (15.12.), that a few functions broke.
For me that was Unlimited supply drops and and unlimited wingsuit boost. When pressing the allocated buttons i could see in the ui that it was turning on and instantly off again and i could not get them to work. Instand pilot cooldown, unlimited wingsuit missile and unlimited ammo worked just fine though.
Any idea whats up with that?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Bug report
As of 15.12.2018 the unlimited supply drop and the unlimited wingsuit cheats dont work. When i press them, they go “on” for a split second and then go off again. i tried validating steam files,restarting wemod and it didn’t work. waiting for fix. also STN i would be really gratefull if you could add an infinite vehicle hp if vehicles have health points? Thank you.

@STN New update came out over the weekend.

Oh he’s gonna love that just updated 3 days ago!

STN… I don’t know about many other people, but the game now crashes me out after the newest game update, but only when I try to use the trainer. If you could remedy that, it would be amazing. Thank you for what you do, and I hope that you are having a wonderful holiday season!

Please enable version guard before the next update. STN cannot spend all of his time on 1 game that appears to be updating every 3 days.

Disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list.

I don’t believe the trainer can crash your game so it’s an unrelated issue.

I have done those things unfortunately. All exceptions are made, and I’ve also done all of the restarts, and verifications too. I believe that at this point, the only thing that it can be is the trainer. The game runs without fail standalone.